“Don't knock it until you've tried it!”
Review of 25 Burgers

25 Burgers
Ranked #6 of 87 Restaurants in Linden
Cuisines: American
Linden, New Jersey
“Don't knock it until you've tried it!”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

I had the asspen hole burger, not to be confused with the bungalo hole burger, it was incredibly thick, like a well endowed Jamaican man! It left a taste in my mouth all night and well into the morning. My burps had the lingering scent of bacon. "Get away from me, Spot!" My freakin' dog was nearly eating out of my gassy mouth. Word to the wise, if you've not taken out your tonsils, like me, beware of the infamous aftertaste 25 Burger's burgers are known to give off, I mean I'm no scientist, no qualified one at least ;), but your tonsils will act as a mud flap keeping the flavor of every little bit of that burger trapped in your breath, I mean from the mustard, to the salsa they're know to slip in. Overall, I'd say, again to reference the well endowed Jamaican, "This is a mudda fuggin' gooood place to get yo grub on, man!"

• Visited October 2013

North Las Vegas, Nevada
“Not as good as other 25 Burgers locations”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

The place is tiny. Like barely bigger than a food truck tiny. There were 3 tables that were all occupied and then bar seating only the stools were just about as high as the table. The employees were very nice and the service was good. The food however was not.

My girlfriend enjoyed her burger though we both had the same problem with the buns. It was like they dropped the buns in water and still used them. They just disintegrated upon being touched. I also thought my pulled pork was rather tasteless. Add that to it just bun having fallen apart before i even first touched it...It was not worth the money at all.

25 Burgers is along the lines of diner prices and usually they provide better quality than fast food and diners. Not this location. Other locations I have had nothing but good experiences at but this one you couldn't pay me to go back to.

• Visited September 2013
Roselle, New Jersey
“Decent Food, Cool Place”
Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

25 burgers has some great value items, including some combo meals for under $6. The burgers are good, but I feel like they've taken a step back in quality over the last year. The fries are the hidden gem, they are tasty and always come out hot and fresh.

The service is a tossup. Sometimes the cashiers are friendly and helpful, and sometimes they dont know you exist. The place itself feels like a 50s diner, complete with old movie posters and decorations.

Overall you could do worse for burgers, but the combo value is hard to beat.

• Visited July 2013
New York City, New York
“Dinner style”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Looks like an old fashioned dinner but with just burgers. I happen to like just burgers with fries so my bacon, swiss burger was excellante.

• Visited May 2013
Linden, New Jersey
“Top notch burgers”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

The burgers are cooked to order and really good. California Burger is a nice big patty grilled to perfection. Onion Rings are delicious. Quick service too

Visited April 2013