“its a must see! ill be going back again :)”
Review of Bentley Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Linden
Bentley Motel
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Linden
Reviewed November 18, 2013

I must say this is by far a great motel! Since day one the owner Dave been very helpful and understanding with all my questions and concerns. Im not one to go to a motel but it was a special occasion for me and my husband so I wanted it to be a special one. And as promise by the owner everything when just the way I wanted and for that ill be going again! if you are looking for a nice getaway Benedict motel in linden is the place to go! I recommend it

• Stayed: November 2013
9  Thank boogiep
David N, Owner at Bentley Motel, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2015

It's just so awesome to hear you and your husband had such a wonderful stay! It was our pleasure answering all your questions and concerns -- if any more come up, please send them our way. Hope to see you back!

Best wishes,
Benedict Motel

Also consider these accommodations in or near Linden
Hampton Inn Linden
#1 of 1 in Kenilworth
Hotel Executive Suites
Hotel Executive Suites
#2 of 2 in Carteret

Been to Bentley Motel? Share your experiences!