“So so good”
Review of Dante's Place

Dante's Place
Ranked #1 of 12 Restaurants in Leonia
Reviewed September 29, 2018

What a great place, the food was sensational and the service was just fabulous. A great location, the atmosphere was buzzing and so much to see.

Reviewed September 3, 2018

Both sevice and food were good.Now for the BUT, the fish specials were way over priced , I think a portion of halibut and a little vegtable was way overpriced at $32.00

Reviewed December 21, 2017 via mobile

We LOVE everything on the menu!! The sauce is just fabulous! Such friendly staff! Always warmly greeted by owners Elena and Dante is so wonderful. Very family like and warm.
I adore the chicken francese. My sons love the mussels. The pasta is delicious. And pizza is fab too.
BYOB. I love that - I always have what I like.
Go!

Reviewed October 11, 2017

I really wanted to like this place but we had a negative experience that contradicts all the wonderful reviews that encouraged us to try this place. The service was very inattentive. We waited a very long time for our food, and we waited so long for the check, we had to ask for it at the front desk. Perhaps it was an off day, but our food really wasn't good either.

Reviewed October 2, 2017

This is a family friendly restaurant that offers friendly service and great food. You bring your own wine, and can take your time enjoying the evening. The food is consistently good. The owners, Dante and Elena are warm and welcoming, as the rest of the staff.