See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 8, 2016

Cables were hanging behind tv, very tight and dirty bathroom. Hard to move around in room. i have never been in a worst motel in 50 years in New Jersey. In need of paint. No refrigerator, microwave. Shower curtain kept falling. i will never recomend this motel, not even to my worst enemy.

• Stayed: July 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed March 7, 2016 via mobile

It's an ok room but cheap for $50 a night. $40 for 3 hour short stay. Clean. Bathroom can be a lil improved. Bed is comfy and clean. Can't go wrong if you need somewhere for privacy or to sleep. It's a small room. Can't complain.

Stayed: March 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed September 28, 2015

A simple, no frills place to sleep for only $50. On my way to NYC and arriving late needing to stop to rest up. Nice, welcoming management permitted to view the room first before paying. Provided cable TV and Wi-Fi access. No complaints except the only room available was smoking, but clearly warned of this fact in advance. Never should of brought suitcase in the room, because the next day my clothes reeked of stale cigarette smoke.

Stayed: September 2015
Reviewed September 19, 2015 via mobile

The church helped me get this place for 2 nights because at the moment I am homeless. When I arrived at this business these people were VERY rude!!! I had gotten there from work around 1am. When I was dropped off someone was checking out so I waited my turn. When I went into the office I was greeted with rudeness and yelling! They said "you're checking in now??!" I explained to them that I just got out of work and I walk everywhere so that was the time I was able to get there. They yelled at me and told me I was lucky to still have a room. The woman in particular was EXTREMELY NASTY AND RUDE! I would advise NO ONE to stay at this hotel! Not only because of the pure nastiness but because it is VERY dirty and disgusting the bed is very hard and I was up ALL night killing bugs! This place should be a very last resort for anyone in Netcong Ledgewood area! Please think 4 times before staying here I urge you! I will upload pictures the next time I post because the church got me 2 nights here and I'm only on night number 1. I am not picky considering I am homeless but on how I was greeted and the sight of the room a park bench would have been cleaner!

Stayed: September 2015, traveled solo
2  Thank klenihan1213
Reviewed September 12, 2003

I have been to this motel several times, because I was not able to stay at my house. It is cheap, but far from luxurious or very clean.
Uncomfortable beds, hard linens, and non working lights. Instead of curtains, there were blankets on the windows. It was very noisy, since there were truck drivers pulling their big rigs in at all hours of the night. But if you're not too fussy and can stand noise, it is not a bad place to stay.

17  Thank Denise S