“Awesome”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 17, 2013 via mobile

Consistently awesome food. Owner is super friendly too. Best Italian restaurant in the area by far. BYOB & highly recommend the artichoke appetizer.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

The food is average at this restaurant. The one negative is that they will not honor restaurant.com coupons on take-out orders. They could use a few lessons in hospitality.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

The steak was chewy... the pasta needed a lot more flavor. Desserts weren't bad, but nothing memorable. Won't be back any time soon.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

If you are looking for a fine choice for Italian food then this is one of the places. My wife and I have been here a few times over the last several months and were never disappointed. We had a number of entrees but never the pizza. The atmosphere is better than average and the service is OK. The food is our first priority, which again, is why we go back from time to time. I think you will find it enjoyable as well.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

This place is so cute and the food is really good. I went out with a friend of mine for dinner and really enjoyed the place and the food. I got the Pesce over Cavatelli and it was perfect. A good size portion and the seafood was delicious. We each got a place of cannolis for dessert. We each got 3 and it they were delicious. I couldn't even finish mine and brought one home. The waiter was very nice and let us sit and chat for as long as we wanted. I would def recommend Kirsten's