“Short Rib Heaven”

Moe's Bistro
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Moe's Bistro is a reflection of Moe's personality, knowledge, and humor. He wants to bring something memorable and thoroughly enjoyable to every table.
Gillette, New Jersey
“Short Rib Heaven”
Reviewed March 21, 2014

Went there with my husband and we really liked it. The decor is great, all mismatched tables and chairs. Service was friendly and the menu had a lot of variety. My husband had both the short rib appetizer and the entree, both of which where fantastic. The only thing that wasn't great was the tuna, it was very thin so came out about medium well even though I had asked for rare. If you're a fan of tuna I wouldn't order it there, but on the whole the dinner was enjoyable. The chocolate cake was worth the trip alone. I look forward to going back.

• Visited February 2014

Whitehouse Station, New Jersey
“Another great meal at Moe's!”
Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

Went with a group to Moe's last night and it was once again great. Food was superb, music by Gary was delightful, and service was excellent. This place never fails to deliver a great meal and experience.

Visited March 2014
2 Thank Jim S
Clinton, New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hidden Gem”
Reviewed March 11, 2014

If you haven't already noticed, there is a great new restaurant in Lebanon. We have been to Moe's many times and it has never disappointed. The food is fantastic, both in taste and presentation. You will not find anything like it at this price point. His menu is varied, interesting and is a sampling of all of the countries surrounding the Mediterranean.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank CourtsideJ
Flemington, New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“New Discovery”
Reviewed December 16, 2013

My husband and I recently discovered Moe's Bistro located in an unexpected spot at the Lebanon Shoping Center on Route 22. My husband needs a gluten free diet and Moe has never failed to accomodate him with excellent appetizers and entrees. I have had both beef and fish, as has my husband, that were both excellent and served beautifully. Moe always visits our table to make sure we are more that satisfied with the meal and service. Further the atmosphere is enhanced by a great pianist on Wednesdays. This resturant is truly a great find and is a frequent outing for our dinner. Highly recommended. BYOB

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank BLBowman
Point Pleasant Beach, New Jersey
“Tremendous food”
Reviewed December 5, 2013

I have been to Moes Bistro on more than one occasion and I can honestly say that this place is consistent. This area is starved for good food, and the chef delivers quality dishes at reasonable prices. I like to try different items on the menu and I have been happy with all of them. I wish I could find something negative to say to balance out this review, but the atmosphere was nice, the service was quick and friendly, and the food is tremendous.

• Visited December 2013