“A wonderful surprise!”

Moe's Bistro
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Moe's Bistro is a reflection of Moe's personality, knowledge, and humor. He wants to bring something memorable and thoroughly enjoyable to every table.
Reviewed October 10, 2013

You have got to try this gem of a resturant. From the moment you walk in and moe greets you, you,know you are in
for something special. The shrimp appetizer was outstanding along with the brisket stuffed mushroom was such a treat. I am a pasta lover and was delighted to have pasta with meat sauce that left me wishing i had leftovers. Byob. Was a bonus. I highly recommend Moe's.

1  Thank Marcy M

Reviewed October 1, 2013

Who wudda thought? Great food, nice atmosphere, fantastic music (the regular guy may be good, but whoever was filling in last Sat night made the evening for us!). The service is on the slow side, but you just need to view it as a leisurely dining experience and you won't be disappointed. Three of us had swordfish and we all agreed that it impeccably cooked. Brisket-stuffed mushroom app rocked the table and the meatball also got raves. Job well done, Moe!

Reviewed August 24, 2013

There are some 'must haves' on the menu, and it is hard to pick which one is the best. The tuna on salad; beef brisket sandwich, fillet mignon sandwich, steak and fries, spare ribs.... In time, I've settled on the brisket as my favorite. Excellent plating, generous serving sizes, and reasonably priced. Moe is ready to customize his dishes for you. Peter is great at making suggestions.
The ambiance is nice, although a bit strange. Each table is different: I mean a no two table are alike. And each table has its own set of unique chairs. The plates are cut as though they are chipped: very tastefully done.
Overall, I there isn't even a close second within miles...

1  Thank CaptainDanny
Reviewed August 9, 2013

We have past Moe's several times but never ate there until tonight. Wow, were we impressed. Reasonably priced, beautiful presentation, excellent quality. My son and I had a special which was described as three meats, four cheeses and spaghetti. It was delicious and came to find that the three meats were brisket, hanger steak and filet. It was outstanding. Husband and daughter had the leg of lamb off the menu. It was not traditional leg of lamb but just as good. Appetizers of meatballs and spring rolls were delicious too! Spread the word, excellent meal for 4 under $120! Guitarist was a nice touch. Looking forward to out next visit.

Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

The best presentation I have ever seen! The taste is out of this world. If you want an insane experience . Come into Moe's Bistro , you will love it! 908-840-4540