“Quality Food, Reasonable Prices”
Review of King Tut

King Tut
Ranked #1 of 26 Restaurants in Lebanon
Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: King Tut Restaurant adds a new taste to the neighborhood; a delectable Mediterranean and seafood & grills as well as a variety of vegetarian options such as hummus, baba ghanoush, falafel and taboula. If you love Mediterranean food you'll love King Tut's menu; authentic dishes with Mediterranean influences that creates a culinary journey for the palate. Open for Lunch, Dinner and Brunch. Take-out delights such as beef & chicken kabob, falafel sandwiches and Mediterranean salads. Private parties for small or large groups. Order online for pick up or curb-side pick up. We offer catering for all occasions.
Reviewed November 17, 2013

My wife and I enjoy gourmet food. King Tut produces very high quality food for a very reasonable price. It is also a BYOB so you can bring your own wine. We have eaten there several times. It has been consistently good food and service. I don't classify it as "very" mid Eastern food. Certainly it has a very mid Eastern flavor but this is not your typical mid Eastern fare. I have had several fish dishes which have been very good. The meal comes garnished and with very nice sauces. We had the Mousaka appetizer and it was excellent. We also had the appetizer plate which has a bit of everything. They have many specials which, unlike many restaurants, are similar in price to the menu prices. The manager/owner is quite helpful. The ambiance is pleasant.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

I'd like to start this review by saying "this restaurant is absolutely fantastic." I have came here for a birthday celebration with my mother, father, and sister. We were warmly welcomed in by friendly owner and waitresses. We shared "meza" for appetizer which is a combo of hummus, babaghanoush, falafal and other delicious appetizers made to perfection. I had the red snapper for an entree , lovely. My mother decided to try the O so best duck in the tri state area and it was truly the best! My father had the king tut lamb shank! He enjoyed that to the fullest. Last but not least, my sister had the stuffed chicken special. Prepared beautifully with a creamy lentil sauce. It is truly amazing how this restaurant succeeds in chicken, fish, duck, and meat dishes! Not to mention the homemade desserts were to DIE for!! Every bite felt like a party on my tongue. To conclude the night my parents had some awesome green tea, my sister had the daring turkish coffee and I finished up with an iced Hibiscus tea which was ravishing and healthy. Overall, I recommend king tut for everyonel, kids including. The staff was attentive and great to talk to. Thank you so much King tut for being the gem of Lebanon, Nj. Cant wait for next time!!
K.a.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

Located in strip mall in a deserted part of Rt 22 with casual charming ambience. Aladdin (yes - really his name) took care of us throughout the evening. He was funny, charming and attentitive. So many enticing specials we had a difficult time choosing. We shared mezzas of hummus, babaganoush, grape leaves, wings, eggplant special (so good we are craving it the next day), falafel - all excellent! Entrees of rack of veal, shrimp Cajun style, Algerian style lamb shank (prunes and almonds) were superb! Orange Roughy with pomegranate sauce was good - not great. Dessert selection ranged from baklava, feta cheese cheese cake, almond cake with apricot topping, Almond crème, traditional vanilla crème, and others.....we chose 3 and ALL were EXCELLENT!!! This is a 45 minute drive for us....however we will be back....OFTEN! Absolutely delicious!

Reviewed September 26, 2013 via mobile

Located right in Lebanon plaza on 22 EB. Not just the usual middle eastern store front joint. Kal and his staff make you feel like family. The food is great really well prepared with large portions. Bring a good wine to compliment the great cooking. The specials are amazing so is the regular menu. Ssve room for desert. Prices are mid range figure $40 pp+tip.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

For me, coming to King Tut was like taking a trip back to the middle east. Coming from a middle eastern background, I had high expectations of the place. The owner was extremely personable. After my family and I were seated, the owner came and explained the specials to us. As we were there to celebrate a birthday, we all ordered something he suggested. Everything was fantastic. We were stuffed full of amazing appetizers, ordering Mezza, a combination of dishes. Our entrees were impeccable and we all left with doggie bags and dessert to take home. The experience was overall great. My family and I have gone back many a time since, and never fail to be impressed. Fantastic place!