“Excellence!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of BRIO Tuscan Grille

BRIO Tuscan Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 91 Restaurants in Lawrenceville
Cuisines: Italian, Bar, Wine Bar
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: When you picture the rustic fare of Italy, you instantly think of tender pasta, succulent seafood, and fresh ingredients prepared to perfection. Now you can experience the robust flavors of the Italian countryside right here in Lawrenceville, when you walk through the front doors at BRIO Tuscan Grille. Enjoy a fantastic meal, attentive service and experience Italian cuisine as it was always meant to be experienced! Join us at BRIO Tuscan Grille, the best Italian restaurant near you!
Ewing, New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellence!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2014

Service was exceptional and the employees were very kind. The food was excellent as well! Really looking forward to going back!

Ecellent food and service!

• Visited March 2014

New York City, New York
“Not Impressed”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

Sorry, but the decor and atmosphere did not measure up to the
disappointing selections for dinner. My lamb chops were overcooked and dry (ordered medium), and my co worker's chicken caprese was very underwhelming for taste and moistness.

Visited May 2014
“Excellent service. ... exceptional food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2014 via mobile

Out door seating are the best on a warm sunny day. Loved it. Wife loved it.
We will probably come back next month for our next date night.

Levittown, Pennsylvania
“GOOD FOOD, BAR NOT FULLY STOCKED”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2014

Inviting bar area for Happy Hour with $5 martinis and interesting apps, but my friend wanted a Riesling wine and they didn't have it, then she asked for white Zinfindel and they didn't have that either. But another friend wanted her "dirty martini" and they brought it without olives, and told her they had no olives! First time at a bar with no olives! They might need to improve their management. We all enjoyed our dinners and the service was good. I would go back for another visit - lovely atmosphere and cool restroom!

• Visited March 2014
Bordentown, NJ
“Hmmmmmm.....”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

Okay, let me start with the good:
Went with my two kids on a Saturday night. Extremely busy, but the staff was friendly and efficient. Actually, there were places that I thought people were crammed in a little too closely for my taste, making it a little unsafe for servers carrying trays and for people to get by the tables. The wait was over one hour, so I'd suggest reservations if they take them - not sure about that. The kids menu was extensive and offered more than the standard fare.
The kitchen is open and you can watch the staff MOVING! They never stopped! The appetizers came out fairly quickly....good when you have kids with you and the fonduta was great. We waited a little and then realized that our order was going to take some time....probably because the server forgot to request our entrees. Not a problem, and the manager and the server came to apologize. Light fare is just that: fairly low-cal and smallish, albeit tasty! I had the chicken piccata from that menu. We also had the chicken Milanese that my daughter enjoyed.
Now for the one not-so-good part of the evening: my son, being a panicky eater and not on me to order from the kids menu, ordered the filet, medium-rare. This came out of the kitchen actually charred...and I mean with actual hard edges of char that he wouldn't eat. I am not taking grill marks here. This was at the very least well-done, and certainly nowhere near medium-rare! He was very disappointed, but since the entrees took so long to come out of the kitchen, we didn't want to send it back. Considering this is one of the more expensive items on the menu, the kitchen needs to pay attention to that (big) detail.
All things said, I would return (my son says absolutely not) as the food was very good with the one exception and the staff was wonderful.

Visited March 2014