“Finally Found the Gem in our area”
Review of Vidalia Restaurant

Vidalia Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Vidalia Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 206 or Gordon Ave.
Transit: 10 minutes from Hamilton train station and 5 minutes from 295 North or South.
Description: Welcome to Vidalia, Lawrenceville premiere destination for gourmet cuisine and impeccable service. Accented by soft lighting and elegant décor, Vidalia aims to please and succeeds in doing so. The professional staff caters to its guests’ every need making sure not to cut corners and only offering the finest, highest quality ingredients. The menu is vast and eclectic showcasing an impressive selection of Authentic Italian specialties. Treat your guests to an evening that they won't soon forget. The professional and friendly staff at Vidalia looks forward to making your next dining experience truly unforgettable with pleasant dining and superb cuisine.
Reviewed February 13, 2013

We recently moved form the Somerville area to Princeton. In Somerville we had our favorite restaurant that was perfect for us. In Princeton we have been to may fine places however last night we visited Vidalia. Everything was perfect. The food was delicious and cooked to perfection. And we can't say more about the ambiance and the splendid service from Salvatore and Megan. They could not have been more accommodating and friendly. We found our new Gem in Lawrenceville!

2  Thank jimmyc1702

Reviewed February 11, 2013

My boyfriend and I went to experience Vidalia before I decided to book my birthday there.

When we were there on a date, it was AMAZING! The place is small and intimate. The people working there are friendly, attentive, and polite. And most importantly, the food is wonderful! Some chef's may say that they cook with a passion, but you don't always get that feeling once you see and taste your food. I can say with all honesty that the presentation, quality, and taste of the food at Vidalia is perfection. Every bite felt like it was prepared specifically for my taste buds! Simply delicious! I had the Filet Mignon and by boyfriend had the Veal with Figs. Both were awesome! Vidalia knows what cooking with passion means.

Because my experience was so great, I decided to book a private party of 29 with Vidalia for my birthday. I worked with Sal to customize the menu for my party, as well as the layout for the room on how the tables would be arranged. When I arrived, everything was ready to go, beautifully organized. The servers, especially Salle, was wonderful. The food was plentiful and delicious. My family could not stop raving about how delicious everything was, how much of everything there was, and about how cozy and intimate the whole experience felt. Everyone left feeling full, warm, and satisfied.

You can count on Sal and the Vidalia team to accommodate your needs when you go to this restaurant. They will make you feel at home, while still giving you the relaxing experience of fine dining. Thank you for making my party so great! I will be sure to return many more times!

2  Thank LanaKam
Reviewed January 20, 2013

My husband and I decided to try the $69 fixed price four course meal here at their 6:30PM seating. There was a good selection of appetizers, salads , entrees, and desserts. We both chose the filet Mignon in puff pastry for appetizers. I chose the beet salad with goat cheese and my husband, the Caesar salad. Chef Sal was hitting home runs so far. We both chose the Filet Mignon Fumato with apple-wood bacon wrapped shrimp, Gorgonzola smashed potatoes, and haricot vert. This was cooked to perfection, but we were so filled we just couldn't finish it, and took the rest home. We chose dulce de leche ice cream, which rivaled that we which we had just recently enjoyed in Argentina. A great cup of espresso finished the meal.
Chef Sal graciously came around to our table and thanked us for dining with he and his lovely wife this evening.
If you ask for later seatings (9:30 or so) you get to celebrate the new year with them and receive a few extra goodies.

1  Thank bronzebabe
Reviewed January 1, 2013

The chef takes great care to make a variety of flavorful dishes. Check out the specials, which often have local ingredients, especially in the spring and summer (which is also when I love their outside dining area).

2  Thank Sal S
Reviewed December 30, 2012

I've been here once and it was over a year ago but I remember the food being so good that I had to write a review. If you're looking for delicious Italian food served in a romantic setting then I would definitely make a reservation. I've heard that it's hard to get a table there especially in the summer. A bit pricey but worth it!

2  Thank Nicolemarie75