“Incredibly Good”
Review of Vidalia Restaurant

Vidalia Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Vidalia Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 206 or Gordon Ave.
Transit: 10 minutes from Hamilton train station and 5 minutes from 295 North or South.
Description: Welcome to Vidalia, Lawrenceville premiere destination for gourmet cuisine and impeccable service. Accented by soft lighting and elegant décor, Vidalia aims to please and succeeds in doing so. The professional staff caters to its guests’ every need making sure not to cut corners and only offering the finest, highest quality ingredients. The menu is vast and eclectic showcasing an impressive selection of Authentic Italian specialties. Treat your guests to an evening that they won't soon forget. The professional and friendly staff at Vidalia looks forward to making your next dining experience truly unforgettable with pleasant dining and superb cuisine.
Reviewed September 6, 2012

My wife and I picked the middle of the week to return to Sal's Vidalia for a birthday dinner. We began with an outstanding beet salad mixed(or on the side)with either a sweet and mild gorgonzola or goat cheese, walnuts, raisins and other goodies (I forgot to mention the fig that topped this creation)making this a beet salad like no other. From that we moved on to the fish special, a delicious sauted Brazilian white fish served with scallops. The vegetable risotto was creamy and the best I have ever tasted. We are not dessert eaters but we did sample some very good lemon cello as a finale to an outstanding meal. The food lives up to the newspaper reviews! We look forward to returning soon.

There are newer reviews for Vidalia Restaurant

Reviewed August 16, 2012

Our visit was alright; not bad but nothing special. The food was acceptable. The service was diffident. The atmosphere was cramped. The price was fair. Like the heading says, "It's okay..."

Reviewed August 12, 2012

My sweetheart and I had a lovely evening dining at Vidalia's Restaurant, on Wednesday evening. We showed up at 8:30 without a reservation. Although they were probably going to close early, they graciously accepted us. I live in the Lawrenceville/Princeton area and have dined at Vidalia many times. Tonight the salad of beats, gorganzola with a Basalmic glaze was magnificient! I also had the fresh fish of the night with a light angle hair pasta...very nice indeed! The Chef topped of the evening with something special...which I'm going to keep to myself.
If you want to sit on a nice quaint patio...Vadalia's is my favorite in the Princeton and Lawrenceville area. Most all others patio's are next to a busy road...such as 206. Vadalia's is on a tiny street just off the 206 in the Village area of Lawrenceville.

Reviewed July 30, 2012

My wife & I were blown away by this restaurant. The food,incredible service and value places Vidalia as one of the best Southern Italian restaurants we've been to in the US. The owners make you feel like one of the family.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

This is a small restaurant with a wonderful ambiance and great quality food and service. Sal is an outstanding cook. This BYOB restaurant is a place that you will surely return to!