“A+ Food and Service”
Review of KC Prime

KC Prime
Reserve with OpenTable
KC Prime is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Hamilton, New Jersey
“A+ Food and Service”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

This was at least our 12th trip to KC Prime and there is a reason that we keep coming back... Consistently good food and service!

Our most recent visit was for a birthday dinner. Our reservation was honored immediately. In fact, I can't remember an occasion where I was made to wait for a reservation here. We were a party of four and we shared two appetizers. We all opted for the special bone-in filet mignon for our entree. It is a delicious steak, cooked to order. The steaks here have all been extremely tender and flavorful, as they should be in a prime steakhouse! The bourbon sweet potato mash side is decadent addition to any steak. I've been here occasionally where I was in the mood for something other than red meat... The sesame seared ahi tuna with wasabi mashed potatoes is fabulous! The wine list here is lengthy and full of wonderful offerings. The dessert menu contains about 8 items and I've at least sampled most of them. The sorbet trio is refreshing and plenty to share. My favorite is always the vesuvius flourless chocolate cake, served warm with a scoop of ice cream. The servers are attentive, but do not hover. Something funny happened during this birthday dinner though... Our server knew that this was a birthday as there were gifts presented and opened at the table. After dinner, he said "Since the birthday is not a surprise, I might as well tell you that I'm bringing you a birthday dessert.. Is a brownie ok?" A second dessert was ordered (vesuvius) and we enjoyed sharing both desserts amongst the 4 of us. When the bill came, the birthday dessert was included in the evening's tab. Please don't get me wrong... I don't mind paying, but our check was over $300 with tip and our server's introduction to the dessert course led me to believe that the birthday brownie was on the house. When a server makes a selection for you, wouldn't you assume the same? The birthday boy would have chosen something different for dessert had he known he was paying!

We've also attended KC Prime's Sunday Brunch several times and always find it to be excellent! Brunch is a relaxing meal, meant to be eaten slowly, and the staff here understands this... We never feel rushed. The selections are the perfect balance of brunch food incorporating eggs many ways including an omelette station, breakfast meats, cooked to order waffles with a variety of toppings, wings, ribs, chicken, carving board selections, a variety of salads, fresh fruits, cheeses and a dessert station with perfect small portions so that you can try more than one item without feeling guilty! I highly recommend KC Prime's Grand Mimosa (Champagne, OJ and Grand Marnier)!

Whether you choose brunch or dinner, I doubt that you'll be disappointed.

• Visited May 2013

• Korean first
New Jersey
“KC Prime is consistently delicious”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Our family loves KC Prime. We are there at least 2 to 3 times a month. The food is consistently delicious, the service is prompt, friendly and reliable. Our favorite waiter/bartender is Oscar. The owners are always there, coming to each table to ensure your meals and service are at the highest standard. The Sunday Brunch is unbelievable. Fresh, delicious, and abundant food is everywhere. Well worth it! I've taken clients there at different times of day and we have always been happy. Great selection of Steaks and Seafood. Can't wait to return!

• Visited April 2013
“Decent Food, Nice Atmosphere”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

Been to this establishment a few times this year and each time the food was good. I expected to be amazed w/ flavorful food but I wasn't; it wasn't bad just not great. The guest that dined w/ me the most enjoyed it very much, however. There was one male waiter, whose name I cannot remember, who was awesome. The other servers were fairly good and pleasant. I think it's all up to ones expectations and palate. What wasn't great for me may be great for you. The Blueberry Lemonade, however, is AWESOME! I recommend giving that a try.

Tip: Sign up on their website to be on their mailing list; you'll receive some really good coupons and information.

• Visited March 2013
Princeton Junction, NJ
“Always a great meal”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

services is friendly and prompt, food is always prepared well and tastes great. Never had a bad experience or meal here. Good for lunch and dinners.

Visited January 2013
East Windsor, New Jersey
“Excellent Sunday Buffet and good meals throughout the week”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

The food is always good. I loved the tuna - even though it is a steak restaurant. My husband loves the ribs.

On Sundays, the buffet is the best in the area

Visited September 2012