“Very Good Sunday Brunch”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of KC Prime

KC Prime
Reserve with OpenTable
KC Prime is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Brunch, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
New Jersey
“Very Good Sunday Brunch”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2012

I can't really rate their dinners as I've not eaten there for this meal, but their Sunday brunch is very good. They have great waffles that are warm and soft with lots of toppings to choose from. The rest of the brunch is varied and very tasty. I highly recommend them for this meal.

Visited October 2012

• Korean first
Robbinsville, New Jersey
“Best Steakhouse in Mercer”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2012

Hands down the most awesome steakhouse in Mercer County. Gotta go with the bone-in filet when they have it on special, it's insane! The rib appetizer is great as well. Pretty much can't go wrong with anything on the menu, but it is a steakhouse so you gotta go with one of their awesome steaks. The premium wine list is great as well.

• Visited November 2012
princeton, nj
“Pleasantly surprised!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2012

We were quickly seated in a back room that comfortably accomidated our party of 11. As you can tell by the restaurants name, this in primarily a steak place, however there were other items on the menu if meat was not your thing. Service was very prompt & curteous wiith our orders being taken in a timely manner. I am not a staek eater, so I ordered the Scottish Salmon, & was very satisfied with my choice. Others ordered various cuts of steak, & were also very pleased with their choice. My wife, having previously ordered lamb chops at highly rated restaurants, only to be disappointed with the results, hesitated to try them again at this new find. However, her anticipation of perhaps now finding the "golden grail" of lamb chops got the best of her, & she ordered them with great hope & anticipation. Well, she was not dissapointed! "The best I have ever had!" she shouted to the happiness of all, especially me!
That said, my only dissapointment was that they didn't have a white wine by the glass, even though they had fish & other sea food on the menu! Strange! Non the less, we were all happy with this restaurant, & being close to home, we are sure to try it again.

• Visited November 2012
Newtown, PA
“Our favorite place in Quakerbridge”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2012

We love it there, just not too crazy about those straight back high booths. So we usually request a table, but the booths are very private. Food is fabulous. We go there often and are never disappointed

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Patricia S
“Great steak!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2012

Excellent food and service. The crabcakes are awesome! Visited for lunch and dinner. The dinner menu offers a nice variety of food from meal sized salads to steak dinners. My husband loves a good steak and we had been in search of one for awhile. He was very pleased with his meal. We are anxious to return for dinner again soon.

Visited September 2012