“Another great party w great food & service”
Review of Leonardo's II

Leonardo's II
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Closed on tuesdays
Reviewed February 23, 2014

Once again Robert (co-owner with his sister, Jeannie) arranged a fabulous celebration for our large group -- 70+ people including some young children. Because it was Saturday, prime time for the little restaurant, we used the nearby Slackwood Volunteer Fire Co. building and Leonardo's II catered. As always the food was delish and plentiful, and the lovely Magdalena quickly replenished food and drinks on the buffet line, cleared dirty plates from the tables and in general made sure everything ran smoothly. The firehouse has plenty of parking, a pull-down projector screen and clean, well-appointed restrooms (always a plus). It's a little tricky to find (put 21 Slack Ave, Trenton/Lawrence in your GPS) but the big awning helps.

The price was very reasonable for the space, food and service, and I highly recommend this venue/restaurant combination for large parties. We loved the homey restaurant last year, but the firehouse was a better option for our group, and we didn't have to worry about last-minute guests b/c Robert had room to set up for extra people.

My only complaint is that the restaurant isn't closer to my home b/c if it was, I'd be there all the time.

1  Thank Regina W

Reviewed January 30, 2014

Best food,atmosphere,staff and price in the area. Thanx Rob for being there. The experience just gets better and better and getting the check is always a pleasant suprise.

1  Thank Pontoonman54
Reviewed December 29, 2013

Recently we attended a Christmas Party at Leonardo's and the entire experience was wonderful. Our group reserved the back room for some privacy and great conversation with friends. We all enjoyed a wonderful meal. There were 3 main choices for dinner, chicken, salmon and filet. I chose the filet and it was cooked perfectly. Highly would recommend Leonardo's for an event. The service was wonderful and the food outstanding!!

1  Thank Caroline_TravelLady
Reviewed July 29, 2013

This place has average food, it's a bring your own bottle restaurant, which is good. I don't go there often, I have found other places I like better.

2  Thank Evelyn W
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Not your standard Italian fare - better than that. Fresh ingredients, creative dishes,excellent service. Moderate prices.