“Leonardo's 2 in Lawrenceville NJ is top notch!”
Review of Leonardo's II

Leonardo's II
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Closed on tuesdays
Reviewed April 11, 2013 via mobile

Leonardo's 2 in Lawrenceville is top notch. I've been going to Leonardo's for the past 6 years and have enjoyed every single meal. My family has held anniversary parties, rehearsal dinners, large birthday lunches and I even propose to my wife to be there. This is a family owned place ( not a cookie cutter chain) You will never leave this restaurant hungry; portions are huge and low priced. Pasta dishes, fish dishes are all good.

BYOB which is nice, forget your own..they have Hopewell valley local wine by the bottle as part of a wine permit. Its great they help other local businesses.

You need to try the eggplant rollatini app it is unbelieveable! So my favorite dish.. this month seafood risotto. My favorite sauce... champagne saffron cream sauce. My favorite restaurant ... Leonardos 2.

Places get packed so make a RSVP if you can. They will always try to get you in.

Be sure to check them out.

Reviewed December 18, 2012

Leonardo's II is one of my favorite restaurants. We always bring out of town guests here and go for special occasions. The food is delicious (BEST vodka rigatoni ever!). The portions are huge and the prices are very fair. The staff is always attentive and friendly. I cannot say enough good things. It's a great local family-run establishment and should not be missed!

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Italian food cooked as you like it. warm attentive staff and working owner. Fresh ingredients generous portions, low cost, and BYOB. Can't be better! always enough left over for lunch the next day

1  Thank Fred1948
Reviewed October 30, 2012

Great basic menu for a very good price. I've been there several times, but also order the diners for take out. If anything is not excellent, the owners will see that everything is made perfect.

1  Thank Sean S
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Attended an office lunch here and it was surprisingly good. so much so that I will take my family to Leonardos for a casual meal. The food is plentiful, fresh and flavorful! Each entree is served with family-style salad and dressings that are freshly made. The bread is amazing, the salad and fresh bread with pesto and olive oil/tomato is a great meal in and of itself! I had the spinach ravioli and it was tender and fresh with a creamy tomato sauce that is so good you want to dip your bread in to savor every last taste! To top it all off, the prices are so modest it's almost embarrassing! The atomosphere is rustic and mediterranean some really interesting decor with bright rustic colors and art that is really authentic Italy. The service is ok, our server was new so I will give her the benefit of the doubt. However, I will say that I was impressed when the owner came over to inquire whether we were satisfied with the service, which I thought demonstrated a true concern for the customer's experience and an understanding of what is most important in such a competitive industry- customer satisfaction. Will definitely be back!

1  Thank wanderingrnd