“Hard to get to.”

Comfort Inn of Princeton
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Lawrenceville
Reviewed July 29, 2013

We stayed at this place during a trip North to New York. It was a good location on the map but New Jersey has this thing with barriers on the road which make getting to and from the places you want to go... difficult. Comfort inn was fine. Our room was pleasant, the breakfast was great, service was nice as well. There was a crowd of tourists hitting the place when we did, but it didn't interfere too much. Fortunately, the young folks didn't disturb us on the top floor. Still, if you want to go out to dinner in New Jersey, it might be awhile before you wend your way back to the motel with the barriers, road signs and lights.

Room Tip: We like the top floor. Less noise
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank bilewis

Reviewed July 8, 2013

My brother got married this summer and I stayed at this hotel. The room was clean and the service was nice. The price was fair, my other brother stayed at a cheaper hotel and he complained. Overall felt good about my stay and would recommend it.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 6, 2013

We stayed at this Comfort Inn in May. This made my second stay and my husband's third. This was not our first choice, but decided to stay there because it was the closest to our daughter's apartment (we were moving her out after graduation) and we were trying to save a little money. The rooms had always been clean and fairly comfortable. We arrived very late due to unexpected construction work on the Pennsylvania Turnpike. As we walked in, the man at the front desk announced our last name. He was very nice as it was 1:00 am by this time. We went to our room, exhausted (we had been on the road for 9 hours), and got ready for bed. When we turned back the covers, we noticed some crumbs and other debris in the bed. We had also noticed that the bathtub looked like it had not been cleaned or rinsed well either. My husband was so tired, he just brushed the sheets and said, "I'm too tired to change rooms, we'll deal with this in the morning". The next day, after breakfast, we told the desk clerk about the room and asked if we could have the sheets changed. He apologized for any problems and said it would be taken care of. We came back to the room around 1:30 pm in a rush to get changed for our daughter's graduation. We could not believe that the maids were just starting to clean our room. We told them we did not have time to wait and to please come back later. I don't think they liked being interrupted, but we were on a tight schedule. The room was fine when we got back that night around 10:00. We had had a long day and were ready to relax. It was nice to have a refrigerator in the room to keep the water that we had bought cold for us. Any drink from the vending machine was $2.50. The ice machine was on the 1st floor by the elevator. The breakfast that they served was fine. It was a bit smaller and did not have the variety that some other Comfort Inn's provide, but it was good. We stayed three nights here and I can say that it was exactly what I had expected, except for the cleanliness of the room. That surprised me a little because it had not been like that before. That said, I would recommend this hotel for an average stay. As a plus, the mall, which is very nice, is behind this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Wonderful hotel, very clean, n very professional. Excellent location. Rooms offered are very spacious. Overall a very pleasent experience at the best affordable rates. I would highly recommend this hotel to everyone visiting this area.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed March 7, 2013

I found the Comfort Inn in Lawrenceville to be very nice. The room was well-equipped and quite comfortable. It lives up to its name. The morning breakfast bar is good, and very convenient. The room, while not large, was very well arranged and had everything I needed. I wish I could have stayed there longer.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 7, 2013

Was driving from NY to Pittsburgh and decided to stop by at this place. I must say i had a good stay. The person at the front desk was very courteous and pleasing. The rooms had a pleasant smell and were spic and span. The cooling system was just perfect and the tv had lot of channels. The bathrooms were clean and had soft and clean towels. I had to leave at around 5 AM and their breakfast time was 6-9, but the person at the front desk offered to set up breakfast for me early,i think thats a very polite gesture which is rare these days.
All in all i will not hesitate to stay here again and recommend others to stay here as well.
Perfect stay for a perfect price ! :)

Room Tip: Choose the room away from the highway
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed January 29, 2013

We came in from out of state and were warned about not staying in Trenton, so we headed up to the Princeton area. Taxi driver took us for a ride, be sure to ask ahead the price.....my mistake. Anyway, Comfort Inn was a nice stay for the money. Staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was better than the normal continental.

Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank FarmGirl62
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lawrenceville
Red Roof Inn Princeton - Ewing
#4 of 15 in Princeton
Hampton Inn Princeton
Hampton Inn Princeton
#1 of 15 in Princeton

Been to Comfort Inn of Princeton? Share your experiences!