My favorite hotel/motel. The staff is very friendly and helpful. No matter what time you check-in they allways make sure you got everything you need.
Late check-out possible as well as wake-up call or extra towel service. Free coffee and USA today newspaper.
They have different room types. You choose between smoking or non-smoking, single (1bed), double (1bed or 2bed) or business rooms (1bed, microwave, fridge and free internet), you can buy tmobile internet access. There is vending and ice machine on site.
The rooms are very clean and spacy.
The hotel/motel is located on Rt1 just of the exit from highway 95. Shopping and Restaurants are close by. To the Princeton University you will drive approximatly 15 mins. An Enterprise Rental-Car station is right upfront the hotel.
The hotel/motel accepts walk-ins and will accept discount coupons.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the 100% Smoke-Free Red Roof Princeton we are located less than 6 miles from the New Jersey State Capital in Trenton and Historic Princeton. We are conveniently located off Route 1, near I-295. Come visit central New Jersey with its mix of educational locations, historical sights, fine dining and shopping and research facilities in all industries. The Inn is 5 miles from Princeton University, Princeton Theological Seminary, Westminster Choir College, Rider University and The College of New Jersey. Numerous Fortune 500 companies are all within 10 miles including Dow Jones, SAR, Bristol Myer Squibb, Pfizer, Novo Disk and Educational Testing Service. Shopping is close by with Mercer Mall, Market Fair, Quaker Bridge Mall and downtown Princeton. History buff? The American Revolution was saved at the Battles of Trenton and Princeton. Both these historical sites as well as Washington’s Crossing with a new Visitor’s Center and restored parts of the Delaware and Raritan Canal are within a 15 minute drive. Sports is also featured in the area. Several golf courses both public and private as well as Mercer County Park with tennis, biking, seasonal ice rink and walking trails offer outdoor activity year round. The Trenton Thunder, a New York Yankee AA team plays in Waterfront Park, a fifteen minute drive. The Inn offers Newly Renovated Rooms, complimentary WiFi access, free parking, lobby coffee, complimentary local and long distance calls. One well behaved pet is welcome at no charge. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff will make sure to take care of all your needs to make you feel confident, significant and delighted. No matter what brings you our way, we thank you for choosing Red Roof Inn Princeton and hope to make your stay memorable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Red Roof Inn, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Red Roof Inn Princeton - Ewing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Princeton Hotel Lawrenceville
- Red Roof Inn Lawrenceville
- Lawrenceville Red Roof Inn