“Lovely, dependable dining”

Chambers Walk Cafe & Catering
Reserve with OpenTable
Chambers Walk Cafe & Catering is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 95 Restaurants in Lawrenceville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Gordon Aveneue & Route 206
Transit: New Jersey Transit bus stop is on Route 206, aka Main Street, across the street (northbound to Princeton) or one block south (southbound to Trenton)
Description: Chambers Walk Cafe & Catering. Serving Lunch 7 days a week,11:30-2:30, Dinner T-Sat 6-9. BYOB & a small selection of local wines. Cooking Classes. Over 28 years of Fine Corporate & Social Catering. Full Service Catering..Rentals, staff, we do it all. Weddings are our specialty.
Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I have been to Chamber's Walk many times and we plan to continue. The cuisine is always excellent, and many of the ingredients are locally produced. The wait staff is always friendly and attentive. Lunch is more casual to help you make the best use of your limited time: order, pay, and seat yourself. Dinner is more a more formal experience. We have yet to be disappointed!

Reviewed February 26, 2014

Had the best seafood chowder! Soup voices vary and are always delicious! Fresh arugula make perfect salad and homemade pappardelle bolognese was excellent. The soothing guitar music by Dick Gratton turns a Fri/Sat nite into a perfect date night! Nothing in the area like it, so don't miss it.

Reviewed February 17, 2014

My wife and I went to Chambers Walk for a light lunch. We both had a bowl of tomato crab soup and a half sandwich. The soup was hot and delicious with a tasty tomato base and a nice amount of crab. I had the roast beef with Dijon mustard and fresh greens on multigrain bread; the 1/2 sandwich was very good. I did not care for the potato salad that was served on the side. The seasoning and dressing did not complement the potatoes. The iced tea was very good and was served with fresh mint. My wife had an oatmeal raisin cookie which was large and (according to her) was absolutely delicious. The staff is outstanding----very welcoming and friendly. The restaurant is fairly spacious with an open kitchen. This is a great place for lunch and I look forward to returning.

Reviewed February 11, 2014

The restaurant atmosphere is very nice and service is fine but my lunch was totally disappointing. My potato/spinach soup was fairly tasteless and it was served a bit above lukewarm. The Caesar salad was colorless, boring and unappetizing. The staff was kind enough to bring us a free dessert because they were trying new recipes (gluten free) but unfortunately it was dry and boring. AND unfortunately for me, I left the restaurant hungry! The restaurant is an appealing atmosphere and the staff are pleasant but I do not like the way they serve lunch. You must order from the menu and pay at the counter, then find a table. You must also serve yourself coffee. For the type of restaurant it appears to be, you should be able to sit down and have a server take your order. The routine doesn't match the look or the menu of the restaurant. It is also fairly loud.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

Not worth a visit, keep calm, keep walking. Like all the restaurants in the village, food is very so,so.