“For a good time...”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 7, 2012

Crab's Claw stands as an exemplaryJersey beach pub/restaurant. Its menu boasts a variety of dishes, all of which are very well prepared and presented. Their homemade soups and salad dressings are outstanding...my favorite being the lobster bisque and blue cheese dressing...and the fresh catch is always expertly prepared. I have never had a poorly executed meal at Crab's Claw. The service is friendly and efficient, and the musical entertainment is outstanding. What a lovely way to spend a summer evening! But my favorite time of year is off-season when diners don't have to fight the crowds and can easily find a place at the bar.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

When I am performing work for some of my clients (I fabricate canvas covers) I / we always stop here for lunch or dinner...this is not the kind of place where they are going to roll out the red carpet for you so if your looking to get pampered to the extreme go elsewhere...we have stopped here during all seasons and they are always friendly and our waitresse's / waiters are always attentive...if the place is jumping then you have to be reasonable and realize they are not always going to have the time to chit chat with you but other than that it's always nice...what ever I / we have ordered there has been fine and if it is not they have always made it right without any fuss what so ever...have even had lunch / dinner at the bar when it is really packed...I think the prices are fine considering the real estate / expenses of doing business at the shore...I will always recommend this place.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

The prices - $20 - $30 entrees do not correlate to the taste of the food. The calamari was bland as well as the dipping sauce. $28 for mahi mahi that was tasteless was way too much for average food. Nice looking interior and very good service do not make up for average food.

1  Thank Robert L
Reviewed September 25, 2012 via mobile

Very pricey. Tasted like Mrs Paul's ! Service was Poor. Amazingly disappointing. This place needs Gordon Ramsey!

2  Thank sandym186525
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Food is decent but way overpriced. Wont be back. As I have to come up with 100 characters I have added this useless sentence