“Such a friendly place! brekfast is always a treat.”

Sand Dollar Pancake House & Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 27 Restaurants in Lavallette
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 16, 2014

Bright, clean and very accommodating. I love the Belgian waffles with fresh fruit and whipped cream... Indulgent. I love that however I order my eggs, they get them spot on. frech toast is moist and brow around the edges. A great spot!

Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

Good food. Creative menu. They have stuffed french toast! Great service. It was very enjoyable. I had a vegie burger because there is lunch also. Family each had french toast and loved it.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

At first, the menu was surprisingly creative. Then realized it was only creative with pancakes. The price is way too high for a plate of pancakes and not one side. Also, only one flavor choice of syrup. For $22 +tip, we got two plates of french toast, 2 small juices and one coffee, a table of 3 men behind us, continuously and loudly using the "F" word. So much so, the cashier apologized when I was paying. She had heard it too. There's a WAY better bang for your buck with a great breakfast menu somewhere else.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

Not only does the restaurant have 4 pages of breakfast choices there are daily specials. You can dine indoors or outdoors. One special note: My friend's son has a peanut allergy, and the cooks not only use a designated grill and peanut free utensils, the owner goes into the kitchen herself to make sure that there is no cross contamination. The food is delicious.

2  Thank Mary H
Reviewed September 2, 2013

We enjoy going to the sand dollar for breakfast, everything is so fresh, they are so nice and the tea is always so hot :)