“Best Lunch menu in Lavallette”
Review of Meg's Grill

Meg's Grill
Ranked #5 of 29 Restaurants in Lavallette
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 22, 2015

Meg's gets many accolades for it's breakfast, my wife and I think they offer the best lunch menu around the area. Not just a burger and sandwich shop. Deserves all the great reviews it gets!!

Date of visit: August 2015
1  Thank LaboColonia_NJ

Reviewed July 26, 2015 via mobile

Went for breakfast this morning and had an amazing experience. Sat at the breakfast bar. The place was packed but the service was great. Had the Big Als Special and a garden state omelette. Both were great. Unbelievable value. Only 20 bucks for both meals and coffee. Will be back soon!

1  Thank iLikeToEat40
Reviewed July 5, 2015 via mobile

Staff are welcoming freindly and offer great service. Not at all pricey and very good food. Worth a try for sure! Very family freindly!

1  Thank Herbert H
Reviewed July 4, 2015

The salads are delicious and varied. Big enough to share.
My friend and I go here frequently and share a salad and a sandwich. Always delicious and good friendly service. During the summer months you can eat outside.

1  Thank Connie H
Reviewed May 24, 2015 via mobile

I LOVE breakfast. So much so that I have to have a regular place to go where I can count on a delicious, satisfying meal. Ive been all over the shore area for breakfast for years now, and other places are so inconsistent with quality and service that it's always a disappointment. On the contrary, Meg's has been consistently wonderful for the past 10 years.
The place is filled with a variety of tables and chairs that give it the true 'family kitchen' look. It's decorated with such a Jersey Shore, surf's-up style that it perfectly captures the local charm, down to the customers artwork in some areas. The food is grandma's kitchen home-cooking style, and is good every time. Believe me, I love the fancy gourmet breakfast as much as the next person, but this is the 'real' breakfast menu that one can appreciate day after day. When I found Meg's, I knew I found my go-to place.
Meg herself is on site almost every time I'm there. Good thing, too, because her presence adds to the family feel. She has a staff of sweet, really cute servers and food comes out fast and hot. Prices are very reasonable. I think I can recall one time where I had a complaint and it was taken care of immediately with a great attitude. Try this place out...you will be glad you did.

3  Thank jsea13