“Wonderful tasting experience off the beaten path!”
Review of Bellview Winery

More attraction details
Owner description: Bellview Winery is a family owned and operated estate winery, found in the pinelands of southern New Jersey. Producing close to 40 acres of grapes, all grown on the original family farm, Bellview is proud to offer a wide range of wines to suit every palate, handcrafted from vine to bottle. We hope you'll stop by soon and see us, whether it be for a wine tasting or one of the many events we host all year round.
Reviewed May 1, 2014

Kate handled our tasting experience and it was a wonderful experience. The cheeses and wines had clearly been chosen with care - I only wished I had purchased more than one bottle of the Lemberger! Clearly I'll have to head back for another bottle (or two!) and find a groupon to bring some friends!

Matt P, Public Relations Manager at Bellview Winery, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2014

Hello!

Thank you so much for the great review. I'm thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed your experience with us and Kate. Feel free to come back any time for those extra bottles!

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"pa"
"wineries"

Reviewed March 26, 2014

Excellent value. Groupon was for a wine tasting and cheese outing. Fully enjoyed the experience. Went during the week so it was not crowded. Staff was very good at explaining and answering all questions.

Matt P, Public Relations Manager at Bellview Winery, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2014

Hello,

Thanks for the great review! I'm happy to hear you had a great time. Hopefully we'll be seeing you again soon enough.

matt@bellviewwinery.com
856-697-7172

Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

We had a groupon for a wine tasting. It was a great bargain. The wines were excellent. The staff was very knowledgable and friendly. We bought a couple of bottles and drank at the tables. They were kind enough to give us pretzels and a cheese dip. There were places to sit outside as well. We will definitely come back.

Matt P, Public Relations Manager at Bellview Winery, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2014

Hi Jennifer,

Thank you so much for the kind words! I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed your afternoon with us. I hope to see you again soon. It's starting to warm up after all. Festival season is just about upon us now!

matt@bellviewwinery.com
856-697-7172

Reviewed September 5, 2013

Kate in the Tasting Room and David the winemaker could not have been more accommodating. They spent a lot of time with us, even though it was 20 minutes til closing; we felt like we had a private tasting. The wines were above average for local wines. The tasting room is nicely appointed, and the merchandise and cheeses available for purchase piqued our interest. We collect wine, and we left there with 7 bottles. Our fave was the Traminette white varietal. Thanks, from your fellow wine lovers -- Celine & Mike.