“DeAnna's has a tremendous sense of style and a menu that will please anyone in your family.”

DeAnna's Restaurant
Ranked #35 of 50 Restaurants in Lambertville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed February 17, 2013

For a night out in lambertville we couldnt have picked a classier restaurant. Drinks are served as we entered into the immaculate bar area. Not one person waited for a cocktail at this mobbed 16 stool bar!
When we sat at the table specials and bread were presented promptly. Antipasto for 2, was one of the best appetizers ive ever had. The home made pasta really made my night. The essential place to go for New York City quality dining in Lambertville. Love DeAnna's.

4  Thank kildair

Reviewed February 12, 2013

I love going here for the overall experience. Always nicely decorated depending on the season. You can't go wrong with the menu. Classic mainstay dishes never disappoint. Then there are always specials that captivate and deliver time and time again. My suggestion is to go hungry and try a little bit of everything. I have never been to a place that has better special salads. Between locals nights and happy hour raw bar, there is always value to be found at this fine dining establishment.

2  Thank NiceguyTimmy
Reviewed February 1, 2013

We went to DeAnna's for dinner and had an awful experience. It took at least 10 minutes for the waitress to take our drink order. As we waited we wondered when the bread basket would arrive. The waitress told us we could have Wheat bread or Garlic bread"from the appetizer menu".My friend didn't realize that the Garlic bread would cost us $4.50. When he did realize we would be charged he ordered 1/2 Wheat bread and 1/2 Garlic bread. We were charged for a whole order of Garlic bread. It took 30 minutes for the bread to arrive. One friend order the Pork chop and asked"I don't want to offend the Chef but could I get the Pork well done?" Another friend got the Fra diavalo and asked that the dish not to be too spicy. I ordered the Eggplant Mediterranean which was an appetizer as an main course. Another friend ordered the Sicilian meatloaf. When the food came some time later we were not impressed. After we were finished the waitress asked us how the meal was. My one friend told her the Fra Diavaol wasn't at all spicy had no taste and the pasta tasted like Spaghettio's The meatloaf was too salty. My eggplant was tasteless and appetizer sized and the "homemade Pasta" was mushy and tasteless. I have had better Pasta from a box! My friends Pork came out pink in the inside not well done as she had asked for. As we were leaving my friend walked over to the owner to tell her about our disappointing dinner. He just about got one sentence out and the owner jumped out of her chair and exclaimed that the 2 Girls have complained in the past and were never pleased. She then said my 2 Male friends were welcome back but the 2 girls were " BANNED FROM D'ANNES". Full disclosure my friend had been to DeAnnes and had not had a great meal but we decided to give it another shot. I have not been to this restaurant in at least 10+ years. All in all if you want GREAT Italian go to Ricks a byob in Lambertville and have a wonderful meal!

Reviewed January 29, 2013

BECAUSE I AM NOT A COMPUTER PERSON IS THE ONLY REASON THIS REVIEW HAS NOT BEEN WRITTEN SOONER.....after 13 years of eating at "deanna's", both the old spot and the new, i can count on one hand how many times i have been disappointed... I AM NOT KIDDING!.. want a cozy dinner? with attentive service? delicious homemade pasta's and entree's? not to mention the homemade desserts? .....whether you, eating with your husband/wife/friend/ partner, want a intimate dinner for two? or, you have a couple of young teenagers, who are picky eaters?, "deanna's" is the place for you! i do not cook and eat out/take-away almost every night...i have lived in greenwich village, washington d.c. and the north end in boston and have traveled extensively..eating at some of the best restaurants these cities have to offer..if you want consistently delicious food, good, friendly & helpful service...and to me, the most important, cozy atmosphere?.....DEANNA'S HAS IT ALL!!!

1  Thank patricia m
Reviewed January 1, 2013

A local had recommended this place; I'd been to Lambertville several times before and had never heard of it. What I especially liked is that it was away from the main part of Lambertville.

We didn't have a reservation so we had dinner at the bar. The bartender was just delightful; he made you feel welcomed and taken care of. The bar area ambiance was great.

The food itself was good to average. Nothing to be excited about. Great presentation. Tempting dishes. Since it claimed to be famous for its homemade pasta - I had the arrabbiata. The sauce was delicious; the pasta itself was disappointingly doughy. The fennel/grapefruit/ricotta salad was refreshing. My friend had the braised short ribs and said it was average. Though the creamy tomato soup was good.

A bit torn about whether I'd recommend this to others. Loved the ambiance and bartender - but the food was inconsistent and I've had better meals in the area. If I lived nearby or have visited the area a few times before, I definitely would try it.