“Still one of the best!”
Review of Caffe Galleria

Caffe Galleria
Ranked #7 of 50 Restaurants in Lambertville
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed June 9, 2014

I suppose it's a disservice to fellow locals to let you know what an amazing experience Caffe Galleria is! I've already talked about enjoying that my non-vegan, non-veg family and friends can have a great meal. Still true. What do my wife and I like now (she's veg and I'm vegan)? Almost everything. Here's my favorite tomato pie: no cheese, broccoli rabe, portabellos, garlic and kalamata olives on Galleria's thin wheat crust. (Baked in a wood oven!) OK, so what's new? There's a weekend brunch menu that rocks! My favorite is the vegan scramble (tofu) and lentil burger, but there's also steak sandwiches, cheese polenta, etc. that my family and friends say rocks. And, of course, in my estimation, if you can offer espresso, that's wonderful!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Definitely recommend this restaurant if you want good food without the high price. Service was very attentive and entrees were freshly made.

Reviewed May 25, 2014

Cozy little restaurant in Lambertville.The personal pan pizza was very tasty.Also ordered the French onion soup which was excellent the panini grilled chicken sandwhich was also tasty.Sat us in the back room which we didnt care for but they switch us to the front dining room with no problem when we asked.The front dining room is very cozy and quaint.Will definitely be back,and the staff is very nice.If you get a chance sit outside on a nice day.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

11 of us had a wedding shower there. They gave us our own room and two staff to take care of us. Staff and service were great. Pricy but good quality food. Would highly recommend. I had the french onion soup, great. The steak sandwich was thick cuts of steak, unusual. All enjoyed there meals.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

We have been to Caffe Galleria several times after being told of it by a friend. We are not vegetarians, but there are some very nice dishes for those who are. I had the vegetarian chili for lunch on one occasion and liked it very much. The couple of times we have had dinner I have ordered the pasta (usually linguine) in a fra diabolo sauce and then added grilled shrimp at $2.50 per shrimp. I always enjoy the sauce and the shrimp are large, fresh and very meaty. In nice weather I recommend sitting outdoors, if possible. The main indoor dining room has a nice atmosphere, but there is another room in the rear which is not very appealing and almost appears to be an afterthought. Gelato is also featured here. Although it is good I would not rave about it.