“In love”

Ranked #10 of 48 Restaurants in Lambertville
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Went there for a dinner date. Sat outside, has heaters. Ordered an appetizer, which was big and filling. Didn't finish dinner since were filled up from the appetizer. So if you're not very very hungry, don't order an appetizer. Went home with doggie bags. :) Delicious food.

Reviewed October 19, 2013

Caffe Galleria has always been a veg friendly restaurant that has veg and vegan options on the menu. Unfortunately, these options are only on lunch/dinner menu.

I went this morning with my husband and although I would have been content to order lunch, I wanted breakfast.... While being seated I asked the hostess (who I later found out was the General Manager Caitlin) if there was any chance of the chef whipping up something vegan for me for brunch. She (and the chef) were excited for the challenge and after much discussion about the ins and out of vegan parameters...processed sugars and honey etc... I had a beautiful plate of French toast with berry compote and a side of fresh fruit--for a VERY reasonable price. I was so thrilled to go to a restaurant where the staff wants you to have an enjoyable dining experience and is willing to go WAY over and beyond. I cannot wait to go back and have brunch again!

1  Thank RHONNA1221
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Caffe Galleria is in a spacious old victorian house right of Bridge Street in Lambertville -- right in the heart of town. Always interesting local art on the walls to weigh in on. Service is friendly. I and my friends love it for breakfast. I usually have an omelet. It's sunny and spacious and the service and the food are very good.

Reviewed October 8, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I have been to this great spot 5 or 6 times,for both breakfast and dinner. Located in a beautiful old Lambertville former residence- local artists have their work on the walls and the interior is finely restored or in original 1800's condition. Food is consistently outstanding as is the service. Menu is very good in that there is always a wide variety to satisfy all appetites. It is BYOB but wine shops are in very close proximity. We really enjoy are visits.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

We were able to dine outdoors in the lovely scenic Lamberville. The food is all cooked to order and delicious. I recommend it for lunch or dinner.