“Bowls to small and over priced”

Buck's Ice Cream & Espresso BR
Reviewed September 2, 2012

I ordered a scoop of ice cream in a bowl. Was given a scoop in the worlds smallest bowl ... Started to drip over the sides right away. Walked outside didnt even make it to my car before it was all over me. Had to toss it and clean ice cream off my hands, shirt and shorts. Please get bigger bowls ... Ice Cream melts!! What little I was able to try was not worth the money spent.

Reviewed August 26, 2012

Just came across this place in Lambertville, NJ and we are glad we did. Wife and I looking for evening snack, and some good hard ice cream - which is available here. Some local made. Go for the Jersey Shore - vanilla and salty caramel mixed it. They also give you a good size cone - a small was very big. They have a wide selection of home made baked goods - scones, muffins,cakes, etc. we had a nice slice of banana nut bread. Place is cozy coffee shop chic that works, and the staff were two of the nicest people!

1  Thank DogfaceJones
Reviewed August 4, 2012

We sat down and had the most delicious concoction. Really good coffee ice cream with little chips of dark chocolate. Then pour excellent hot espresso over it and watch it get melty. Then, take a spoonful and float to heaven! A Must Try while in the area!

1  Thank JASJacksonHeights
Reviewed April 11, 2011

We stopped here on afternoon while we were touring Lambertville. This was a great place to get some ice cream and escape from the crowds. Recommended.

4  Thank bwco