“Hidden Treasure”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed February 2, 2014

Hidden Treasure located down an alley in Lambertville, NJ. The chef made a HOT meal which was supposed to be mild which set our mouth on fire. However, I sampled all the dishes and have to say the food was good. Despite the mixup, I would highly recommend this restaurant. It was worth the trip.

Reviewed January 13, 2014

The food at Tortuga's is excellent! However, if you are expecting to sit at the bar while waiting for a table, prepare to have your table ready before your drink. We waited 25 minutes to get a drink!! I now know for next time to be prepared to wait. I don't blame Tortuga's for this since it is a different business, but they do serve Tortuga's customers since it is in an adjacent room.

Reviewed December 22, 2013

Nice little restaurant touched into Lambertville's Church street surrounded by Antique stores. Very good Latin food. Had baked stuffed peppers with chorizo and beef. Kitchen. accommodates as I substituted chorizo for cheese. Spouse had baked fish very good large portions. Downside was Bar. Odd arrangement as adjacent Irish Bar owns building and leases restaurant space. Your drink order comes from bar side but seamless as your server delivers drinks. Mixed drinks are stingy with too much ice. I ordered Sangria with ice not reverse. So food is too generous and drinks too stingy. Guac app is good but mixed with lettuce so sometimes too much lettuce v guac.
Overall, I really like this place and Bar did have live Christmas music.
Just speak up when they serve ice instead of booze and they will correct or order beer.

Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

Love this place! Always great food and service. The staff is friendly. They go out of their way to make sure you have everything you need.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

We were craving Mexican and thought what better then to go to New Hope and have dinner in Lambertville a few blocks away. The place could use a make over, the service is prompt and the food Is very good and reasonable. The outdoor seating adds to the place. We have been here twice and I certainly will come back. We are local so we try different places but this is certainly worth a try. There are a few Mexican places in the area however this is better if you are shopping and want to save some money on dinner not to mention the do service alcohol, not like another place in NH. Give it a try. As much as I always read reviews I still want to form my own opinion.