“An awesome local place”

Dining options: Reservations
Yardley, Pennsylvania
“An awesome local place”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Last night we were looking for a nice, comfortable place, not too expensive, in Lambertville, NJ. Well, thanks to Tripadvisor, we found it. First of all, they have an extensive menu, great service and awesome food. The place is on the smaller, more intimate side which adds to your experience. They have no problem modifying the food to fit your needs. They will turn the heat up or down, anyway that you like. They didn't rush us as some restaurants will do. One thing that we enjoyed was the walk back to our car after dinner. It is about ten blocks away from Main Street but it gave us a chance to look at the diverse styles of homes in the area. Our portions were so large that after our delicious soups we needed to take almost half of our entrees home. They were just as enjoyable the next day! We plan to return with our friends soon. I feel that they are the better of the two Thai restaurants in Lambertville. You owe it to yourself to give them a try. :)

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank hairydiver

“Best I have ever had.”
Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

I took my partner there for or anniversary and we had a great time. The food was amazing I had the red snapper and my partner had the pad thai. I only have 3 words to say SIMPLEY THE BEST.

• Visited May 2013
Flemington
“Highly recommended”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

I would like to start off by rebutting a earlier review that was written. My wife and I were seated at the far corner table near where the reviewer of the earlier review were seated. Yes their dinners where given to the wrong table as the same meals were ordered and both tables were seated at the same time. In our minds it was an honest mistake. The server appoligized and was clearly upset about his mistake. My wife and I have been coming to this restaurant for several years and have always had great authentic Thai food served. We have ordered, I would say almost every item on the menu and I have to say our favoritte would be the Duck dishes. The food comes out hot and tasty. The service has always been professional and freindly. Lately we have been coming on Sundays as normally there is no wait for tables. The server that works then is very professional, informative on the dishes, always makes our time there fun and enjoyable. He always caters to every table and shares equal time with all. I highly recommend this restaurant for all.

• Visited February 2013
Franklin Park, NJ
“Noticing some changes...”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Have been coming to Thai Tida for years but lately I'm noticing some changes that makes me wonder what the heck is going on here. First of all the service is HORRIBLE. It never was any good but a recent Saturday afternoon was the icing on the cake. Our waiter although pleasant and apologetic really should find himself another part time job. First, the chef is not the same. I believe his name might be Jeff?? In any event he's a young guy who leans towards incredibly spicy or nauseatingly sweet, there's no middle ground here. But I digress. Be prepared for a long wait for your food here. It didn't used to be that bad but obviously the chef can't handle more than one order at a time. In any event , after waiting more than a half hour for our food our waiter delivered our meal to the wrong table. I'm looking at the table next to us and I'm thinking, that looks looks exactly like what we ordered??? By the time the table realized it wasn't what they ordered (they were still working on their appetizers) it was several minutes later. When they alerted the waiter he turned to us and said "sorry" and before he could say anything else I said "Yeah, I know you gave our food to the wrong table, right?" He giggled a nervous laugh and said yes. He was very apologetic but by that time we were there close to 45 minutes and my patience was wearing thin. I told him we were in a hurry and we need our food soon. He offered a complimentary pot of tea,,,whatever. Shortly thereafter the chef came out and apologized, these things happen he said. About 10 minutes later our food came out. My dining partner ordered drunken noodles with shrimp. He commented that the shrimp where not as fresh as they used to be (off taste) and the dish was just so -so. I ordered Pad Thai (I know -boring!) and honestly I've had better. There were hardly any peanuts and overall it tasted very sweet to the point I was getting nauseous. I left half the meal. We had always counted on Thai Tida for fresh great tasting Thai food but lately it it has gone down hill. The icing on the cake was one our waiter brought our check ...but it was for the wrong table. We called him over, explained it wasn't our check, he apologized, brought us an new check and guess what? It was wrong again...really ??? Overall we were in the restaurant for close to an hour and a half. Half of that time was spent waiting for our food. Inexcusable.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank NJMikeFranklinPark
Lambertville, New Jersey
“Delicious Food, Quiet Atmosphere”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

I frequent all the Thai restaurants that I can. This one ranks as one of my favorites. One on Church Street in Burlington, VT is my favorite. Thai Tida has delicious food and is cooked to perfection. The atmosphere is quaint and quiet on a beautiful downtown Lambertville street. Easy parking right outside of the restaurant.

• Visited December 2012