All reviews homemade chips special burger gyro my favorite brunch
Reviewed June 13, 2017 via mobile

We were in town for a wedding weekend and stopped in for a light meal. We ere not disappointed. I went with the special burger/chicken option. Moist. Flavorful. Husband went with the burger. Clean plates for both of us and the homemade chips were great. Next time I am going to try the mussels. Portion were large. Waitstaff attentive without hovering.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 3, 2017 via mobile

Friendly staff, great food and lovely outdoor seating & weather. The best of the best! We enjoyed the crab & portabella mushroom salad, quesadilla, olive cheese stuffed bread and more. It was a great afternoon with family and friends.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed March 20, 2017

On a nice Sunday afternoon my husband I decided to give the Inn of the Hawk a try and we were not disappointed. They were serving both brunch and lunch. We ordered off of the lunch menu. I had the gyro on flatbread and my husband had a BLT which he raved about. They have a very friendly and attentive wait staff. Will definitely go back.

Stayed: March 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 16, 2017

This was our second time here. The food is terrific !!! It's a great place to go if your not in a rush, they don't rush you out. We each had a burger. He had the Hawke burger and I had the Pablano burger. We cut each in half so this way we had a taste of each one. The homemade chips were the best. A little salt and they were perfect. We each had a beer. Then off to a show in New Hope. We will be back. The only negative, the place was chilly, wear a sweater.

Room Tip: Didn't stay, went to the restaurant
  • Stayed: February 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 29, 2017

First off, I have never stayed at the Inn overnight. However my husband and I have had countless lunches and dinners here over dozens of years. When choosing a place for lunch or early dinner (after 5) this is one of our go-to places. The last time we went, in September, was with family who came from out of town to help their daughter settle into college in Philadelphia. The menu is varied enough for families with younger "picky eaters". Funny but true story - we took our nephew who professed he didn't eat fish. He ordered the salmon sandwich and loved it. We discovered he didn't consider salmon fish! Beer isn't my "thing", but but it is my husband's. He finds an interesting brew every time we go. Fish and chips are a regular menu item, but there's a good selection of flavorful sandwiches on the lighter menu, as well as tasty salad choices. We're rarely hungry enough for the entree meals. In good (warm) weather, the outdoor patio is a nice place to have a meal. Staff have always been helpful and cheerful in our experience. If there weren't so many other excellent restaurants in Lambertville, we'd go to the Inn of the Hawke more often.

Stayed: September 2016