“Utterly Delicious Ice Cream!”
Review of Owowcow Creamery

Owowcow Creamery
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Lambertville
Reviewed August 28, 2014

Most delicious ice cream ever. We visited the location in Lambertville, NJ this past July. Our daughter and two chrandchildren and my husband and I all loved the ice cream. If you can't make up your mind which flavor to choose, you can order a dish with 5 smaller portions of the flavors you want to try. The chocolate is just out-of-the-world delicious! We were visiting from Florida and will definitely go back to OWOW-COW the next time we are up North.

Reviewed August 25, 2014

We walked to oWowCow from the Bridge Road in Lambertville, which was probably close to a 1/2 mile. Even though this parlor is nowhere near the center of town, it is well worth the trip. All of the ice cream is homemade and the cones are hand dipped in chocolate and coated with confections. The best way to describe oWowCow is Ben & Jerry's grown up. There are three types of vanilla, other flavors with cardamom, ginger, brandy, and Mexican chocolate. The ice cream is rich and velvety, not airy or icey, and made in gallon batches as opposed to large drums.
The staff is young, friendly, and perky.
Overall, one of the best quality ice creams I have ever had.

Reviewed August 23, 2014

Says it all. If you like ice cream, don't miss it :). What I really enjoy are the different flavors. Local produce, and high quality of their ingredients making a delicious product. My mouth is watering as I write this,,

Reviewed August 7, 2014

This ice cream shop is a little off the beaten path but well worth the extra 5 minute drive from the main drag in Lambertsvile. They have some fun flavors to choose from and are happy to let you taste before you try. My husband was in heaven with 3 different vanilla flavors and I got the banana caramel. Price was a little expensive. Expect to pay just under $5.00 for a regular sized cup (2 scoops). Definitely worth the little bit extra.

Reviewed August 3, 2014

Was that ever good!
After strolling the length of Union Avenue, we found ice cream to suit our hearts desire.
Cheery and modern, the setting was far different than a million and one yogurt places.
A taste of this... And that chocolate.... But it was the three vanillas that had our taste buds rolling in glee.
It was great and....