“Just sit at the bar”

Ranked #13 of 48 Restaurants in Lambertville
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 2, 2012

Give the restaurant a miss. Sit at the bar, order apps and have a drink. The food is not fabulous but the bar is a good place to hang out with a buddy.

Reviewed May 27, 2012

Good service and a nice menu for a casual dinner, stop in after walking throw the shops downtown

Reviewed May 26, 2012

Went for dinner and got fish and chips as I've had before. Very good and my budy had a burger, just ok. I recomend the fish. Good beer selection on tap. The only downfall is the wait staff seems as if there doing you a favor. Not friendly nor even care or ask if everything was ok. I would go back again. Homemade chips also.

1  Thank norman r
Reviewed March 27, 2012

My husband and I came across the Inn of the Hawk years ago while riding our bikes along the towpath on the canal, and have been enjoying it ever since. I recently met some old friends there for lunch and we had a very enjoyable afternoon. The food is always good. I usually order the fish and chips which are the best I've found anywhere and I always order a black and tan, which the bartender builds perfectly! This time I ordered a turkey sandwich with cheese and cranberry sauce that was delicious, and my friend who is a vegetarian was pleased that there were several items on the menu for her to choose from. But apart from the very good food and the very relaxed atmosphere, when we told our our friendly waitress that the three of us hadn't seen each other for a long time, she encouraged us to take as much time as we liked and we were able to sit there for several hours catching up without feeling like we were being rushed. There is also a lovely private patio outside that I have enjoyed in the nicer weather. The Inn doesn't take reservations, but you can call in prior to arriving and you will be seated faster than someone just walking in.

1  Thank TravelPiggies
Reviewed March 18, 2012

GREAT corned beef and cabbage, Irish music. Vibrant crowd, good service, fun night.