“Good Hometown Food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed May 9, 2014 via mobile

As locals, we have been coming here for years...Great breakfast and grill stuff! They only serve dinner on Friday nights and it is very good! They have about 5 specials and always include a Delmonico Steak...Can't beat the price for a big home cooked meal!!!

Reviewed March 2, 2014

As many others have already written, Sneddon's is a local favorite for breakfast. It is unpretentious, comfortable, and a good place to have breakfast and coffee and wake up. Although I have lived just minutes away for many years, I hadn't ever been to Sneddon's until I was being driven home by a friend after a medical procedure that required me to fast for the entire previous day. I was ravenous, and Sneddon's delivered a belly-busting feast for about $20. The service was friendly and cheerful. The menu was familiar and comforting. It reminded me of the luncheonette at which I had nearly every junior-high-school lunch in the mid-1960s. I'm not a morning person, but one of these days I will absolutely head back to Sneddon's and enjoy another homey, delicious, get-what-you-expect and more-than-you-pay-for breakfast.

Reviewed January 19, 2014

Went here for breakfast based on fairly good reviews and walked out disappointed. I get the fact that locals go here, but that didn't make the food any better. Had a western omelette, bland at best. What irked me was that fact that any type of sides cost extra, even home fries. My wife had pancakes which she said tasted like tire patches and did not finish them.
Food took 30 minutes to come out and drink refills didn't happen even after asking. I feel bad writing this review as the waitresses are very sweet.
There are many other better options in the area.

Reviewed December 28, 2013

Most of the locals go to Sneddons for breakfast. The service is fast, the portions are big, and the bill is very reasonable

Reviewed December 3, 2013

Stopped in Lambertville after reading article on town & foodie-restaurants BUT ended up in Sneddon's for lunch because we really liked the way it looked. Very welcoming & attentive service. Ordered pork & cheese on Kaiser roll because waitress said this was a local favorite /and/ cheesesteak on torpedo roll with onions & peppers. Shared side of seasoned potato wedges. Red cream soda. Pork sandwich was ginormous, kinda salty (she warned me) but good. Cheesesteak was best we've ever had --we had to thank the grill cook. Straightforward food, excellent service.