“A local diner.”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed June 2, 2012

Eggs, pancakes and Sanka. Cheap. A place to gather in Lambertville with a friend to pass the time without spending $$$.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

My husband and myself eat there every Sunday after Mass.

You'd be hard-pressed to find a better place for breakfast.

Order up their Egg White Omelet with steamed broccoli, browned onions and pepper jack cheese.

Heaven on earth.

The staff is first rate.

They make you feel right at home.

Don't waste your time or your money eating breakfast anywhere else.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

Seems a few years ago, the son took over and raised the prices. The food is fine, the service is a little disorganized, but it's a coffee shop, not haute cuisine, after all. The last time we went, which was almost two years ago, there was (again) confusion about my order. Specifically, I asked for the veggies in my western omelet to be cut into bite-sized pieces and, after my breakfast was served, had to send it back, as it was not only undercooked, but the green peppers, for example, were still in long strips, as well as the ham. I was told that this was not usually how the cook (the son) prepared it, but they'd see what they could do. I told them to forget it, i cut it up myself and that was that.

Reviewed May 23, 2012

Even though continental breakfast was included at our hotel, we had breakfast here two times during our two night stay in Lambertville! We enjoy going out for breakfast and this place was great!

It feels like a step back in time, like an old time diner with an old time feel. The service was excellent! The food is typical diner/comfort food done right. Nothing fancy, nothing pretentious!

They have a lot of daily specials too.

I read in a previoius review that there are no restrooms for patrons, which is untrue. There are restrooms and they are very clean as is the rest of Sneddon's.

We will be back!

Reviewed May 11, 2012

Good service. Populare American diner fare. Nothing special but nice!