“Fantastic Food and Service”

Lilly's On The Canal
Ranked #14 of 50 Restaurants in Lambertville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 20, 2005

This restaurant was recommended to us and I am so glad we tried it!! Place was really busy but we only waited 10-15 mins for a table at lunchtime. I heard that they were completely booked for dinner that night--and I can see why. Lillys is right off the Canal path and in great location. Mostly sandwiches on panini style bread but also salads and interesting appetizers. We had the toasted pita with hummus and greek style salad--yummy!! Sandwiches were out of this world. Dont let the crowds deter you, service is great and we waited less time for lunch to arrive than we waited for the table and the interior with artistic design is really cool. I highly recommend this restaurant!!

6  Thank DixieSheri