“Incredible food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 30, 2013

We had a wonderful dinner here. I was with a big group and everyone had something different but I will say the big hit was the lamb chops over spinach and mashed potatos. If it's on the menu - try it...

Reviewed September 14, 2013

We had dinner here one Friday evening with a friend and found the whole experience to be extremely delightful. We chose outdoor seating along the D & R Canal path, a very charming and private courtyard. Lamb was excellent, along with seafood dishes. Best yet, the coconut cake, a very large serving that was adequate for the three of us.

Not only were the main courses great, but do remember to save room for a desert!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I wanted to love this restaurant, really I did, but it was quite the opposite. Overall, the food was the biggest disappointment. My boyfriend and I invited two of our closest friends. I, as well as one of our friends, ordered the salmon and shrimp pasta special. When our dishes arrived, the salmon was microscopic and we had about 4 small shrimp each. When we expressed our dissatisfaction to our waitress, she dismissed our complaint with a smile and a bad joke.

Although their desserts looked delicious, we opted to have it across the street at Lambertville Station out of sheer principle. I am so happy we did. The evening ended wonderfully. Our only regret was that we didn't have dinner there, too.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

The atmosphere of this quaint place on the canal is great. Sort of historical/hip/quaint, if you can imagine that combo. The food selections are good (not outstanding). The service and food quality are also good, with a nicely varied menu and tasty selections. I recommend going for lunch!

Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

Had a wonderful lunch here. The outdoor seating is cozy and was comfortable. Food was super fresh and filling. Great service.

1  Thank everestbl00