“Great Thai and very nice staff”
Review of SIAM Thai Restaurant - CLOSED

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed September 2, 2013

We go to Siam 5-6 times per year and have never been disappointed. The Crispy Vermicelli and Chicken Satay are our favorite appetizers and I always have the Thai Curry Beef. It is one of my favorite meals ever. The staff has always been very friendly and the service prompt. It is BYOB, and small and pretty informal. We always call for a reservation, especially on Friday and Saturday. One note is that Pad Thai is not on the dinner menu which I found unusual. I asked why and they explained that they do serve it at lunch but at dinner they don't have enough kitchen space. So now I have to try Siam for lunch!

1  Thank Mike M

Reviewed August 26, 2013

A friend and I, both very familiar with Thai food, came here for dinner. We began by ordering appetizers: vegetarian spring rolls, which were greasy and flavorless, shrimp cakes, which looked liked chicken nuggets and were spongy and chewy, and squid, which had no flavor and looked and chewed as if it were made of plastic. The waitress, although sweet, knew nothing about the menu - each time we asked a question, she had to go find the manager, who didn't know much more than she did.

We decided to cut our losses, and left after the appetizers. We will not go back.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

I really wish these people at Taste of Siam in Lambertville would get their act together. Don't answer the phone and take orders when your restaurant isn't even open.

1  Thank Joe W
Reviewed August 14, 2013

I spent a lot of time in SE Asia and this is the real thing. It's the best Thai food I've had in this part of the country!

1  Thank PaChairMan
Reviewed August 7, 2013

My fiancee and I love this restaurant. The food is fabulous (their peanut sauce is unbelievable), it's inexpensive (BYOB) and the portions are more than enough for most people. We've tried many different dishes and they're all terrific! There are only about 12 tables so make reservations. You'll be happy you did.

1  Thank janie1120