“Good, not great”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 27, 2014

There were so many things that sounded good on this menu, we didn't know where to start. I had the veggie-veggie burger, which was (of course) a veggie burger with lettuce, tomato, and avocado on it. Pickles are unavailable. It was somewhat lacking in flavor and would have benefited from a splash of hot sauce. The menu said it would be served with cole slaw, but it came with waffle fries. No complaints about that! My husband had a grilled chicken salad, which was more work than one would expect. All the vegetables and chicken were in large pieces that required cutting to a reasonable size. The atmosphere is great and our server was fine, if harried. The prices seemed ambitious but not outrageous. Should I be fortunate enough to return to Lambertville, I'd try another place. There are dozens of great looking spots in that lovely little town.

Reviewed May 25, 2014

This small restaurant has an eclectic feel but more importantly has fresh food down pat. Husband ordered the Greek salad and it looked beautiful. The hamburger was huge with wonderful potatoes on the side and the omelette with crab and avocado was real crab real avocado and real Brie cheese. Servings were large in size. We did spend at least $11-$12 per person. I'd go back in a heart beat, and avoid the over priced and pompous places. Great job!

Reviewed May 18, 2014 via mobile

Stopped in here with some biker friends before we rode in the pride parade and wow! You wouldn't think an apple brie bacon omelette would work but took the advise... Amazing. Server was great and even seemed to rush our order because she knew we had to be in and out. I would definitely come back

Reviewed April 20, 2014

I really like the food here. Every time I have been in , it's been crowded. That speaks highly of your restaurant.
Keep up the good work!

Reviewed April 6, 2014

We usually always have at least one meal here while we are in New Hope and Lambertville. This time it was at lunchtime and previously only had breakfast here or one of their 'Benedict" specialties. I had the steak sandwich lunch special with onions, peppers and cheddar. It was good flavor, a little too much bread for the filling, which could have used a bit more steak, but the flavor was good and everything very fresh. Good coffee and good service from a super 'perky' waitress. Prices are reasonable. A cute Bohemian atmosphere. We really do like Full Moon and will return.