“Always Consistent”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
New Jersey
“Always Consistent”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

Food is consistent, service is friendly and you get a lot of bang for your buck. Huge portions. We've had brunch here once a month for years.

Visited March 2013

Philly
“Lunch was very ordinary”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

Had been to the Full Moon many moons ago – back when it was still open for dinner and had an excellent meal. So on a recent return to Lambertville, decided to stop in for lunch. Got the breakfast burrito –which was generally OK. But I was very disappointed with the salsa and jalapenos on the side – they were both obviously from a jar/can. I was expecting some cool homemade salsa and a few slices of fresh jalapenos. One lunch mate got a smoked turkey wrapped and reported it was your standard wrap – nothing special. Other lunch mate got crab-topped Eggs Benedict and reported they were tasty – not great – not bad. All things considered, the experience was just ordinary – was expecting something funkier from such a cool place.

Full Moon is a nice little café type place in an old store front. Kind of a neat atmosphere - whole place is maybe about twenty feet across and is decked out in purple, some neon, and some mirrors. Atmosphere is nice – tables are a bit close – sound track was fun.

• Visited March 2013
Denver, Colorado
“A Benedict to remember!”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

I had breakfast at this restaurant on February 1, 2013 with a co worker. We found parking on the street outside the restaurant and paid the meter. We arrived at about 9:30 and were seated right away. It's a cozy one room cafe with a well rounded menu. They're open for breakast, lunch and brunch and from what I saw, they do dinner on days with a full moon.

I ordered the lump crab benedict with house potatoes, coffee and orange juice. Juice was good but coffee weaker than I like. The potatoes were not what I was expecting. They're really homemade potato chips piled on a plate. For my taste, they were overcooked, stuck together and not the most flavorful. The benedict, however, was the best I've had and I order eggs benedict of some kind whenever it's offered. See my photo. The egg was perfect. The crab was lumpy and sweet. The hollandaise was buttery goodness. Everything about it was wonderful.

There was only one wait person but she was fast. Not too long a wait for anything. The ladies bathroom was small and dark but working. Cost of breakfast reasonable. I'd definitely return again.

• Visited February 2013
New York City, New York
“Yum for Breakfast”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

At the last minute we decided to try this for breakfast, and we were glad we did! Small, cute and delicious breakfast food! My friend had the crab eggs bene, and she LOVED it. I had the Egg sandwish (grilled spinach, cheese on toasted italian) and it was excellent. Service perfect. I would definitely eat here again. Oh, and interestingly, they serve dinner ONLY when there is a Full Moon (Hence the name).

Visited February 2013
nj
“Just okay”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Had lunch there today and wanted to love it but couldn't. On a freezing cold day we wanted soup and the only choice was a broccoli, bacon, cheese soup. Very strange combination! My club sandwich had VERY thick slices of turkey that were not appetizing. The only dessert offering was a banana, bourbon pie.

• Visited January 2013