“Nice Restaurant”

Lambertville Station Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Lambertville Station Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 51 Restaurants in Lambertville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups, Bar scene, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Lambertville New Hope Bridge
Description: Lambertville STation Restaurant has been serving American Cuisine in a landmark building for over 36 years. Located on the banks of the Delaware River in a refurbished train station. Choose fromdining outside overlooking the Delaware Canal in season, inside in ove of mony dining rooms or in the Wine Cellar. Each have a unique ambience. We source many ingredients locally and prepare items with the highest quality ingredients. Some Station specialties are New Zealand Rack of Lamb with almond mint pesto, Scallops and Shrimp over lobster risotto, and our hand crafted Crab Cakes. Enjoy a variety of tapas, flatbreads, cheese, homemade chocolates, and an extensive wine list in the Wine Cellar.
Reviewed November 18, 2013

On a visit to New Hope we walked across the bridge to the other side and had dinner. A wonderful experience. The staff and waitress were friendly. Having a have huge menu selection to choose from.........leaves one wanting to try many. In any selection you can not go wrong. The food was delicious and served in an abundant portion. My taste buds went crazy. The waitress was constantly refilling our water glasses and checking to see if there was anything else we needed. Pampered. Would recommend highly as a worth while restaurant stop in your travels.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

Busy tourist destination restaurant with view of canal. Unimpressive service, however, e.g., water glasses never refilled, by an inattentive waiter. Lobster roll was clearly an also-ran. This restaurant, while located in an impressive historic property with attractive surroundings, suffered from its popularity and mass-production approach.

Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

Came here as I was staying at The Inn and glad I chose here. I liked the historical charm of it being a part of the old railroad station that's been converted. They have a wine and tapas bar downstairs, I didn't explore but want to if I come back. We sat up and had a table by the window looking at the old tracks and canal. Having learned some history of the town, railroad, and canal it was cool to see. They have a good beer selection and their wine selection was great with a lot of well known top brand Napa varietals. I started with the tuna tartare cocktail that was outstanding and I have tuna tartare anywhere I can. Then I went with the Baked Crabcakes, which include 2 with Meyer lemon butter, rice pilaf, green beans, and Brussel sprouts. It was really a great meal. Sadly I didn't enjoy the dessert offerings but they all looked delicious. Our server was on point with drinks, bread, and timing of our food and very friendly.
Will return if in the area.

Reviewed November 1, 2013

Four of us had lunch here last week. It was full so it was a good idea to have had a reservation, even on a weekday. We all had their crab cake entree. It was all meat with no filler and deliciously prepared as were the vegetables (which is always a pleasant surprise). The staff is very pleasant, the decor is interesting, and the prices are reasonable. All in all, I highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed October 31, 2013

I chose this restaurant because in the pictures it looked like the actual restaurant overlooked the Delaware river, when in fact, the hotel on the other side of the parking lot does. I was very dissappointed when I entered the restaurant and realized we could not see the river at all. Food was good, service was almost too good- waiter kept interrupting our conversations and we felt rushed.

1  Thank Iloveoc40