“Great atmosphere - outside bar is great, wine cellar is a must visit”

Lambertville Station Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Lambertville Station Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 48 Restaurants in Lambertville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Lambertville New Hope Bridge
Description: Lambertville Station Restaurant has been serving American Cuisine in a landmark building for over 34 years. Located on the banks of the Delaware River in a refurbished train station. Choose from dining outside overlooking the Delaware Canal, inside in one of many dining rooms or in the Wine Cellar. Each have a unique ambience. We source many of ingredients locally and prepare items with the highest quality ingredients. Some Station specialties are New Zealand Rack of Lamb, Scallops and Shrimp over lobster risotto, and our hand crafted Crab Cakes. Enjoy a variety of tapas, flatbreads, homemade chocolates, and an extensive wine list in the Wine Cellar.
Reviewed August 21, 2013

The place has a great atmosphere and is inviting. Enjoy a drink at the outdoor bar, it has a nice vibe. Be sure to check out the wine cellar, it is very unique and a lot of fun, best to visit at night or when you don’t want to be outdoors. The food at the station is average to above average.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

I was recently tasked with selecting a restaurant and day out with old friends. I am normally not the one tasked with such things. I thought we'd hang out in New Hope and eat in Lambertville. I looked on Trip Advisor for a few places and based on the menu chose Lambertville Station. I ended up being the MVP of the night. We were first impressed by the overall ambiance of the place. It had a very nice upper class feel without being stuffy. There is enough of the rail station left to make it feel classic. We made 5:30 reservations and were promptly seated a little before 5:30. Our biggest problem was that the entire menu sounded so good that we wanted everything. Laura, our server, had the food menu, wine list, and cocktail list mastered. Every item we ordered was based on a recommendation she made. We had both cocktails and wine which were excellent. For appetizers we shared the seafood trio which comes with large lump crab, colossal shrimp, and lobster meat. we had the calamari which was very lightly fried and included a teriyaki/soy sauce which everyone enjoyed. One of the flat-breads from the tapas menu was a hit. Two of us had the seafood bisque and loved it. Like I said, it was hard to choose.... The coconut bread with herb butter was amazing, not too sweet. My wife had the seared lobster and shrimp over crab and lobster risotto and absolutely loved it. One friend had the crab cakes and enjoyed them (I wanted to steal one). Another friend had the Prime Pork Mignon and was very happy with her choice. I asked Laura to surprise me with my entree and she selected the lamb chops which were among the best I've ever had. For dessert our friends splice an interesting ice cream dessert that i cannot remember the name of but it was covered in chocolate. I had the creme brulee which was good and i was happy was small. i decided to end the evening with their 100 years of port flight. This included a port in 10,20,30, and 40 year selections. it was very nice to taste the progression. It was such an enjoyable evening in a beautiful location with great friends and our amazing server Laura brought it all together perfectly. This is not a place to go if you are on a budget but it was well worth it, can't wait to go back.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

My husband and I enjoyed our dinner at this restaurant. Only complaint, waitress did not give us their "lite fare" menu which included the lobster roll. Online the website just shows a lunch and dinner menus. But, definitely ask waitress for 'lite fare' menu anytime day or night. More choices bigger selection.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

A friend and I visited the Lambertville/New Hope area for our annual "girls weekend." We were ill prepared for the hustle and bustle. Who knew Lambertville/New Hope was so popular. Planning ahead we made a reservation for dinner Saturday night at the Lambertville Station. There was outdoor seating but we were seated by the floor-to-ceiling window overlooking the outdoor dining area - all the benefits, none of the wind, bugs or temperature dips.

Our waitress was wonderful. We ordered a 1/2 carafe of wine. Note-this is only 2 glasses. Which was good as we could try another wine recommended by our waitress that we actually liked better than our own selection.

Nice menu with just enough on it. We had calamari as an appetizer which came with 2 different sauces and definitely had a kick to it. We commented on this to our waitress and she actually offered to bring us a new one. Really? Service like that still exists??? I ordered the salmon and it was heavenly.

All in all, a wonderful dinner and I would go back again!

1  Thank DeerBio
Reviewed August 13, 2013

A family outing to Lambertville took us to the the Station for lunch. Service was very good and we sat outside on their deck. Food was about average, I thought it would be better from the way people talk about the place.