“Loved the food, service and atmosphere”

Lambertville Station Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Lambertville Station Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 46 Restaurants in Lambertville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Local cuisine, Large groups, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Lambertville New Hope Bridge
Description: Lambertville Station Restaurant has been serving American Cuisine in a landmark building for over 34 years. Located on the banks of the Delaware River in a refurbished train station. Choose from dining outside overlooking the Delaware Canal, inside in one of many dining rooms or in the Wine Cellar. Each have a unique ambience. We source many of ingredients locally and prepare items with the highest quality ingredients. Some Station specialties are New Zealand Rack of Lamb, Scallops and Shrimp over lobster risotto, and our hand crafted Crab Cakes. Enjoy a variety of tapas, flatbreads, homemade chocolates, and an extensive wine list in the Wine Cellar.
Weehawken, New Jersey
“Loved the food, service and atmosphere”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

We recently took a friend of ours to the Station for dinner. It seems to be always busy, but we are always greeted with a smile and made to feel welcome. My friend and I had beef tenderloin and it was tender and delicious. My partner had a chicken dish that I considered trading my beef for!
Our server was friendly, funny, extremely efficient and just plain wonderful. She even sent us a postcard following our visit -- great service. Loved it!

Visited June 2013

Wayne, New Jersey
“It was just ok...”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Food was Ok. Service was a little sloppy. Overall it is just ok. Wouldnt run back. Too many other places to eat.

• Visited July 2013
Pennsylvania
“Nice Atmosphere”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We should have waited and sat on the back porch/patio but agreed to be seated upstairs, but that takes nothing away from our enjoyment of lunch. It is an old time structure that once was a train station. The upstairs made me think of the 1920's,
Service was very good and the food was excellent. I had their Philly cheesesteak which was really good....loved the roll it was in. My dh had a sandwich also and all I remember about it now was it sounded good - almost went for it myself and it had raspberry mayo....sounds yummy, doesn't it? My husband really enjoyed it and said it was much bigger than he anticipated. Neither of us had anything left for a doggie bag though!

• Visited July 2013
Ringoes, New Jersey
“Average”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

We have been to many Lambertville and New Hope restaurants recently to entertain visiting friends and relatives, so have been able to make some comparisons. Lamberville Station tries to be creactive with the menu, but they should have just stuck to the basics like burgers. A veggie burger was a fairly tasteless rice patty with a blob of guacamole on top. Fish and chips had very thick batter. The crab cake, although with a good amount of crab meat, did not have the lumps of crab meat and was more cake than crab. Given the choices available, I'd go elsewhere in the area.

• Visited June 2013
morristown, nj
“Pretty good for a big restaurant”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Really enjoyed the outside seating. I assume it was the town (but maybe this restaurant) that had live music across the street for the general vicinity to hear so the environment was perfect for a summer Friday night. Good choice of specials. We had an interesting special app--rustic flatbread--caramelized onions, smoked mozz, arugula, applewood bacon, and dried cranberries--very interesting/different and yummy. Good cocktails. They also had a raw bar, which we didn't try, but if you like. Steak special was good. Trout special was average. Waitress was helpful and friendly despite it being busy (which seems to be always.)

• Visited June 2013