“Just special”

Lambertville Station Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Lambertville Station Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 48 Restaurants in Lambertville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Lambertville New Hope Bridge
Description: Lambertville Station Restaurant has been serving American Cuisine in a landmark building for over 34 years. Located on the banks of the Delaware River in a refurbished train station. Choose from dining outside overlooking the Delaware Canal, inside in one of many dining rooms or in the Wine Cellar. Each have a unique ambience. We source many of ingredients locally and prepare items with the highest quality ingredients. Some Station specialties are New Zealand Rack of Lamb, Scallops and Shrimp over lobster risotto, and our hand crafted Crab Cakes. Enjoy a variety of tapas, flatbreads, homemade chocolates, and an extensive wine list in the Wine Cellar.
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Just a wonderful place to relax, whether it is the bar downstairs or the outside seating you feel special and back in time..that feeling of knowing someone, but they are from all parts....a little special treat over the bridge at New Hope.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

This restaurant is very charming. The historic building is beautifully decorated. The atmosphere is warm and inviting.The food and service are very good. I highly recommend the turkey and Brie sandwich, it is delicious. I will definitely go back here again.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Great atmosphere and service. Menu is great to choose from. Have eaten there for many years and stayed at their Inn and always and have always had a great experience!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

My boyfriend and I went to the Lambertville Station for our anniversary dinner a few weeks ago. The first thing that I noticed was the beauty of the building and surrounding area. We parked out back of the restaurant and the view of the water was absolutely beautiful. They have a wonderful wine selection including some wines from Hopewell Vally Vineyards. The wait staff couldn't have been nicer and the food we ordered was delicious. They are a little on the more expensive side but I believe that you get what you pay for and as long as the meal was delicious and you walk out full then it's worth the price. And this restaurant did exactly just that. My steak filet meal filled me and was one of the best filets I've ever had. I can't wait to go back when the weather is warmer to sit outside and enjoy the view.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

We had a fantastic dinner! Wonderful wines and great food and service! We will be back again and again!!