“Charming old railroad station building!”

Lambertville Station Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Lambertville Station Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 47 Restaurants in Lambertville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Lambertville New Hope Bridge
Description: Lambertville Station Restaurant has been serving American Cuisine in a landmark building for over 34 years. Located on the banks of the Delaware River in a refurbished train station. Choose from dining outside overlooking the Delaware Canal, inside in one of many dining rooms or in the Wine Cellar. Each have a unique ambience. We source many of ingredients locally and prepare items with the highest quality ingredients. Some Station specialties are New Zealand Rack of Lamb, Scallops and Shrimp over lobster risotto, and our hand crafted Crab Cakes. Enjoy a variety of tapas, flatbreads, homemade chocolates, and an extensive wine list in the Wine Cellar.
NYC
“Charming old railroad station building!”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

Lambertville Station. Went to this bar/restaurant twice during our weekend in Lambertville. It's in the old Pennsylvania RR station. First time I had a Bloody Mary at the lower level bar and I think it was the best I ever had. Had huge hot chili peppers in it and olives and cheese on the toothpick. We went back another time after walking around New Hope, this time to the wine cellar on the bottom floor. It has a gas fireplace, couches, club chairs, wine tastings, really good tapas food ..we had cappuccino and Amaretto and a hummus platter. Was a fabulous, comfy atmosphere.

• Visited November 2012

Sparta, NJ
“Great ambiance in an old train station”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

This restaurant/ bar (with a wine cellar) is attractively renovated and situated between the canal and the Delaware river. It is located in an upscale town with many shops and historic homes. Across the river in Pennsylvania (there is a free bridge) is attractive New Hope and Lahaska shops. The restaurant has an extensive menu with very,very good food and service. In the warmer months there is an outdoor area near the old tracks and canalside. We always try to get here when we are in the Princeton or Trenton ares of New Jersey. It is definately a great place to eat..We have never been disappointed after years of coming here. There is also a hotel done in a warm victorian style next door. On weekends you should make reservations. Highly recommended!

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Food, location, and service!”
Reviewed October 30, 2012

My wife will not allow a trip through Lambertville NJ without a stop at the Lambertville Station; we've been several times and each time has been wonderful. The restored train station sits beside a lovely canal, and seats are tiered so everyone has a view. The food is wonderful, and the service is professional and considerate...go.

Cheltenham, Pennsylvania, United States
“One of my favorite places!”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

I keep going back. Their lobster bisque is my favorite. Their wine list is exceptional. Summertime on the patio beside the railroad tracks is enjoyable, especially since my dog can accompany me & will be given a bowl of water and a biscuit. The bar area is cozy and there are comfortable sitting areas nearby if you'd rather sit and chat with friends away from the bar.
I just enjoyed a delightful dinner with friends in a cozy corner upstairs. It was a pleasant evening all around. Servers are friendly and helpful and the food is good, too.

1 Thank RuthR655
Berlin, New Jersey
“Good place until I received my credit card bill”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

Left an $ 8 dollar tip for a dinner for two. When I received my credit card bill there was a $ 15.50 charge for a tip. Steer clear of this place or be sure to check your credit card bill.

• Visited September 2012