“Always wonderful”
Review of Manon

Manon
Reserve with OpenTable
Manon is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 46 Restaurants in Lambertville
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Lambertville
“Always wonderful”
Reviewed September 2, 2014

The Wed and Thursday locals menus are a bargain! They have a set price of $25 person for a 2 course meal you'd pay $75 elsewhere!

Visited April 2014
2 Thank Love2winedine

Clifton, New Jersey
“Cozy French restaurant with very good food”
Reviewed August 25, 2014

Small with neat interior. Woman who greeted us also was our server. She was friendly and very knowable about the food. Soup of the day was a White Bean with Pesto. Real nice. I had the duck and my wife had beef filet. Both were very good too. Worth going to.

Visited August 2014
Morristown,NJ
“Solid French food”
Reviewed August 22, 2014

I am very fond of French food, but there are no French restaurants near my home. I am always on the look for one when I travel. On a recent stay in Lambertville, I decided to give Manon a try. I am happy to say, I had a very pleasant experience. This is a bistro/country style restaurant with a somewhat small menu of classic dishes and a few specials. There was only one waitress for the whole room, but I thought they did a pretty good job of getting the food out. I happened to be there on a Wednesday when they offer a two-course prix fixe dinner for $25. One of the appetizer options was the pate maison, which I would have ordered anyway, so I went for the mixed grill entrée. The pate was wonderful with all the right accompaniments. The mixed grill (one piece each of chicken, lamb and beef) was perfectly cooked and served with a delicious sauce. On the plate were haricots vert, some ratatouille and the absolutely best potatoes I have ever eaten. The chocolate terrine ($8.00) for dessert did not convince me – I still ate it though! With coffee, total bill $41. An amazing bargain.

• Visited August 2014
Bucks County, Pennsylvania
“Lambertville gem”
Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

We enjoyed a romantic dinner in this quaint little bistro this spring. This BYOB is just wonderful, as is the setting and cuisine. In addition to the delicious aromas of the exquisite food cooking, French music fills the air. Our rustic farm table ( at the back of the dining room) allowed us to view the entire restaurant while we dined. Don't just stroll in while shopping in Lambertville-- run there. It is that good!

1 Thank Tess K
Mount laurel
“Wonderful Atmosphere”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

Had dinner here on a Saturday night in July, the restaurant was very busy. We had to wait just a few minutes for our 7:30 reservation, no problem. We had the chefs terrine platter-excellent- and the belgian endive and arugula salad with pear, blue cheese and walnuts- good but could have used a little more blue cheese for my taste. Our Entree's were the filet mignon-cooked perfect- and the roast duck with orange sauce-also cooked perfect. The starch and vegetable that accompanied our entrees were delicious as well. Service although efficient it was not attentive. Would definitely recommend this restaurant and am looking forward to returning.

• Visited July 2014