“Buddies Dinner for lunch”
Review of Buddies Diner - CLOSED

Buddies Diner
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

Ample parking. Nice open inerior. Interesting menu with diner staples as well as more atypical fare. Homade fries and burger looked good. Cesar salad was typical.

Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

This town has a lot of great restaurants. Most of them are within a couple of blocks off Bridge st. Wonder around and you can find great value for your money. Here I tried breakfast, lunch and dinner in a period of a few months. They have definitely made an investment in making their food good and not expensive. So if you don't mind a short drive for a restaurant menu at diners price... Then try this place.

2  Thank Itravel2much2often
Reviewed April 25, 2013

I believe it was in June of 2012 that we went. We had an absolutely horrible dinner. The service was extremely nice, not quite experienced, but very nice. The food was inedible. It's really sad because we were excited to have it finally reopen. I ordered a salad that was supposed to have balsamic vinegar - but when I took my first bite I started gagging. It was drenched in soy sauce. We also had a really bad appetizer. My husband's dinner was not quite what we expected either. They ended up comping our entire dinner. We haven't been back since because we are worried it will be just as bad.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I stopped here for diner one night and had the Asian Chicken and it was very good. I had the bread pudding for desert also a hit. I was so impressed with this above average diner, that I went back for breakfast a few days later. I had the poached eggs with salmon and avocado on texas toast. The place is clean, the staff was very nice and the food was also very good and reasonably priced. So if your in the area and don't feel like going to the fru fru places in town or across the river in NH. This is a great choice. I'll be back.

3  Thank Jimbo4uClinton_NJ
Reviewed March 20, 2013

We pass this cute spot on our way to the Phily airport all the time, but never had time to stop. A Couple of weeks ago my Husband and I spent the day in New Hope and decided to save our appetites to have dinner here, since we've always wanted to try it. I'm glad we did! We had the Phily cheesesteak eggrolls to start. They were a little spicy, but delish. My husband had the shrimp po boy and he loved it. It came with crispy fresh fries. I ordered the bbq chicken wrap with greens (a fresh pretty salad) as my side. It was awesome! We were too full for dessert. We came back again last weekend, and this time we tried the Asian dumplings... They were so good its going to be hard for me to try anything else there. The sauce they came with was SO good! The atmosphere is fun, the help is very friendly, and the food is fresh and awesome. We will be coming back a lot. We live 40 minutes away, but it's worth a weekend trip just to come here.

2  Thank Singx19