“Servers were great, everything else awful.”
Review of Buddies Diner - CLOSED

Buddies Diner
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed April 20, 2012

It was awful, not because of the staff but the food was slow coming out of the kitchen. And the cameras made me so uncomfortable like I was being watched. What do the owners sit in the office and watch their staff? How creepy and paranoid. Suggestion hire a staff you trust and stop being creeps Jesus. No wonder your staff is probably miserable even though they sure dont show it! I'd be miserable. Also I believe her name was Lorena, an owner, was yelling at her bar girl for having the smallest amount of milkshake left in front of us! How unprofessional and she took it with a smile! Go her man!  How disrespectful. Like you don't trust your staff? Clearly they need a wake up call, no wonder they don't get business and I think it's right out rude. Now to the staff, they were great. We really enjoyed Carl our server, Corey who helped bring our food out and I think it was Katie who was also helpful in notifying carl if we needed refills while he assisted others. Always smiling and so friendly and it's great seeing a staff who get a long and communicate! Really enjoyed that.
We also got milkshakes and smoothies and the girl with the glitter and bows was so knowledgable, entertaining, adorable, helpful, and what a great personality! Probably the only GOOD decision buddies ever made. She should be promoted and receive a
Raise for sure or we probably won't return. I'm a local and it's sad to see the old buddies, excuse my french, but go to crap. You guys need a lot of work and to recognize and give your staff some damn credit! Their great kids and hard workers! Also the spelling on yelp is different than your restaurant. Good one.

3  Thank Monniebonnie

Reviewed April 3, 2012

They say breakfast is their busy meal. I have only eaten here at dinner time and despite there vast and varied menu we were the only table. Made me wonder how all that food can be fresh when no one is eating it! It was ok though. In addition to all the food they have an ezpresso bar and ice cream counter.

Reviewed January 22, 2012

The food was very tasty, quickly served and our waiter Carol was great. We will revisit and enjoyed our visit.

4  Thank WilliamP1964
Reviewed January 1, 2012

This light-filled, spotless, friendly-staffed restaurant is a large cut above the typical diner. Wonderful home-made soups, ample sandwiches and fresh salads, all reasonably priced, make this a terrific lunch spot for tourists and locals. It seems to be a bit unsung for the moment as the few times I've been there for weekday lunch, there weren't many customers, though I understand the breakfast crowd is large and I haven't been there yet for dinner. They also have a take out menu and their baked goods are very popular. The restaurant is surrounded by two well-sized parking lots, which I am sure will be very full when word spreads about how great this place is.

4  Thank everly23
Reviewed December 22, 2011

I've stoped by a few times with my family they love the place, the food is excellent love the orange chicken and the pizza is great. defenetly a place to visit often

1  Thank linda g