“This please is empty at dinner time.” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Buddies Diner - CLOSED

Buddies Diner
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Seating, Waitstaff
Durham, North Carolina
“This please is empty at dinner time.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2012

They say breakfast is their busy meal. I have only eaten here at dinner time and despite there vast and varied menu we were the only table. Made me wonder how all that food can be fresh when no one is eating it! It was ok though. In addition to all the food they have an ezpresso bar and ice cream counter.

Visited October 2011

New Hope, Pennsylvania
“Awesome Food and Great service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2012

The food was very tasty, quickly served and our waiter Carol was great. We will revisit and enjoyed our visit.

• Visited January 2012
4 Thank WilliamP1964
Hunterdon County
“A Renovated Find in Lambertville”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2012

This light-filled, spotless, friendly-staffed restaurant is a large cut above the typical diner. Wonderful home-made soups, ample sandwiches and fresh salads, all reasonably priced, make this a terrific lunch spot for tourists and locals. It seems to be a bit unsung for the moment as the few times I've been there for weekday lunch, there weren't many customers, though I understand the breakfast crowd is large and I haven't been there yet for dinner. They also have a take out menu and their baked goods are very popular. The restaurant is surrounded by two well-sized parking lots, which I am sure will be very full when word spreads about how great this place is.

• Visited December 2011
4 Thank everly23
Flemington, New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great place even better food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 22, 2011

I've stoped by a few times with my family they love the place, the food is excellent love the orange chicken and the pizza is great. defenetly a place to visit often

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank linda g
Pennington, New Jersey
“A great treat to have lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2011

When you walk in the place it's clean, your greeted by a friendly waitress. Lots of choseson the menu, my friend and I where very impressed, and as people walked out mention the same. I had a wrap, and my friend Fish & Chips. We will both return and the breakfast and dinner menu looked go as well. Worth the 30 min. drive from home.

• Visited November 2011