“Interesting discovery”

Marhaba
Ranked #7 of 48 Restaurants in Lambertville
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Lambertville's only Middle Eastern Restaurant. We are located on South Union Street, right along the scenic Delaware Canal. Our restaurant menu features items from all over the Middle East at a variety of price points to suit any budget. All of our food is prepared fresh using locally grown ingredients. Our pitas are baked to order. Marhaba Restaurant is BYOB so feel free to bring your favorite wine or beer.
Reviewed May 21, 2014

Original "real" foods and not "American adaption" it is worth a visit, the place is very plane and spartan but you go for the foods and not the ambiance.

Reviewed April 20, 2014

I love this type of food. Reminds me of being in Egypt in the 90's.
It is always worth the wait since they cook from scratch.
Don't be in a hurry or go some where else.
My only criticism is that the chef has a heavy hand with salt. Keep that in mind if you have concerns/issues with it.

Reviewed April 4, 2014

Always a good deal and BYOB. Food is authentic and we enjoy each time we visit. Definitely recommend.

Reviewed April 2, 2014

This is a small, unpretentious Middle Eastern restaurant with many delicious menu items. Among my favorites are lentil soup, hummus, fetush salad with lamb, and falafel sandwich. In the past few months, I've seen a variety of servers, but all have been very good. I'd estimate I've dined at Marhaba about three times a month over the past year. During that time, there were only two tiny disappointments: one dry hummus, and one dry lamb dish. And those are one-time experiences with dishes I order and thoroughly enjoy regularly. Overall, I always enjoy Marhaba, and leave feeling, at the very least, full (Hey, when the food is delicious AND inexpensive, I go all out.). It's also BYOB which is nice, and there is a liquor store just a few blocks up the street. Lately they have gone to a no-credit-cards policy, so be aware that you should bring cash. There's also an ATM in a bank just around the corner from the aforementioned liquor store. Do NOT go to Marhaba for ambiance; go for good food and service.

Reviewed March 20, 2014

A small, reasonably priced, Egyptian - Middle Eastern menu that really well executed. BYOB is an added plus for wine drinkers.

Service maybe slower at busy times but not unreasonably so, the food is prepared to order and not sitting around.