“Exceptional”

Marhaba
Ranked #6 of 48 Restaurants in Lambertville
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Lambertville's only Middle Eastern Restaurant. We are located on South Union Street, right along the scenic Delaware Canal. Our restaurant menu features items from all over the Middle East at a variety of price points to suit any budget. All of our food is prepared fresh using locally grown ingredients. Our pitas are baked to order. Marhaba Restaurant is BYOB so feel free to bring your favorite wine or beer.
Reviewed October 23, 2013

The food was uniformly tasty, interesting, and unique. We particularly liked the foull and the lentil soup. Really outstanding seasonings.

1  Thank trol l

Reviewed October 13, 2013

We like middle eastern food and particularly like falafel. We were excited when we found this place in Lambertville. Perhaps it is our fault for expecting something good.

We have had many falafel plates and sandwiches in restaurants in the US - even from food trucks. The falafel at this restaurant was not very tasty. The little tahini sauce provided was not great. In fact, it seemed store-bought. The falafel was overcooked and oily.

The prices are very reasonable for this type of food.

Reading the other reviews about this restaurant makes me think that perhaps we ordered the wrong dishes for this restaurant. I would suggest that if you decide to eat here, stay away from the falafel.

1  Thank Dennis D
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Delicious food, amazing atmosphere, an ok service. Good choices. Not a very big restaurant but that's what it makes it cozy and comfortable.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

My husband and I ate at Marhaba for the first time a few weeks ago with our neighbors. The restaurant is very small and primitively decorated but the food and service was pretty good. I wasn't sure what to expect as we never had middle eastern food before. The cuisine resembles Greek food in some aspects. I had the grilled lamb chops - there were too many to eat! My husband and neighbors had the chicken shawarma and loved it.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

I was slightly frustrated by the fact that they do not accept reservations ( under tables of 6) but the wait was worth it. All regular dishes were very tasty.Excellent freshly cooked food which was delicious. BYO policy is good for me as it is very affordable. A bit crowded and you should go early or later. Not too heavy and if you want to introduce by stealth healthy vegetarian food to a tradional male carnivore then this is a the place to do it.