“Delicious Hummus!”

Marhaba
Ranked #7 of 46 Restaurants in Lambertville
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Lambertville's only Middle Eastern Restaurant. We are located on South Union Street, right along the scenic Delaware Canal. Our restaurant menu features items from all over the Middle East at a variety of price points to suit any budget. All of our food is prepared fresh using locally grown ingredients. Our pitas are baked to order. Marhaba Restaurant is BYOB so feel free to bring your favorite wine or beer.
Norfolk, Virginia
“Delicious Hummus!”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

Highly recommend a visit to Marhaba in Lambertville. I tried it based on the Trip Advisor reviews (and the complete lack of good chicken shawarmah in the Philadelphia area). The hummus was the best that I’ve had in a long time! Truly delicious. It’s served with fresh (still steaming) pita. A wonderful appetizer to share. Be sure to order extra pita, as it is served with only one and the hummus serving is generous. The chicken shawarmah was really good as well. I also recommend trying the fresh lemonade. All a great value.

The atmosphere is charming. The seating area is on the small side, however the size lends to the ambiance. Beautiful rugs adorn the walls and Middle Eastern style lanterns hang from the ceiling. I thoroughly enjoyed Marhaba and will definitely go back again.

• Visited October 2012

Washington Crossing, PA
“The Price is Right”
Reviewed September 21, 2012

Passed this place too many times and just had to give it a try.
Had a simple "Sandwich" of tomato, cucumber, and hummus on a delicious Pita
and my companion had a Baba ganouch Sandwich Wrap, that she said was fine.
The lemonaid was recommended so we each had that.

The interior is dim and dark and small...but there is a big window letting in light and some
fixtures that bring you a little closer to the Egyptian atmosphere and well it just kinda worked.

Lunch was reasonably priced for what we had and I think I would go back again when I am
a little more hungry to try something more substantial.

• Visited September 2012
NJ
“Good food, good service”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

Our 2nd time here, and we really like the food. Service was very good. Atmosphere is a bit weak, but you get free parking, so consider that the trade-off. I had Chicken Ouzi, which was excellent.

• Visited August 2012
Seattle, Washington
“Great mid east food!”
Reviewed August 25, 2012

This is one of my favorites in this area. I always take friends from other areas to this restaurant. Tiny place, but awesome food. The hummus combo platter is great, must have. Ouzi is tasty too. I usually order lamb. They have a chocolate dessert is also delicious, very rich. In summer time, they will have some belly dancer performing, entertaining.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank bobster30
Lambertville
“Hit or miss.”
Reviewed August 3, 2012 via mobile

Never the same twice. When the owner cooks it is good. Hummus was watery, pita was like eating raw dough. Will try one more time.

Been to Marhaba? Share your experiences!